Zen 12 Meditation Review – My #1 Recommendation
You want to know what zen 12 meditation program is all about and why people are talking about it, right? You want to understand everything about it and see if it is the best aid for your meditation sessions or it’s just an overhyped product, isn’t it?
Well, my short zen 12 meditation review will help you know the core of the program as I will be tackling things like what it really is, how it works, the benefits, what is included in the program, the price, the discount and even customer reviews from people who are using it.
If you have any questions about it, don’t hesitate to shoot them on the comments below and I will be glad to clear all the mist. Okay?
Perfect! Let’s get an insider’s view of it.
Size: 48 brainwave audio CDs
Author: Karl Moore
Cost: $87 (you pay $37 after $50 discount, if you buy today)
Best Place to Buy: zen12.com
Best For: Meditation
Rankings: 97 out of 100
What is Zen 12 Program?
This is a meditation program that is designed to help you meditate better, faster and give you all the benefits you get from an hour’s worth of deep meditation in just 12 minutes.
It is currently the best meditation program on the web and I highly recommend using it. I’ve personally been using it and seen the great benefits it promises.
It uses brainwave entrainment to make all this happen.
Brainwave entrainment is simply the process through which you use sound frequencies to induce different states of the mind like focus, meditation, calmness, relaxation, peace, happiness, sleep and all that.
And what happens here is that, the brain is studied when it is in different states. There are waves in your brain that show the various feelings you are experiencing.
They are captured using advanced brain technology machines and then transformed into sound frequencies, which are made into audios, like this zen 12 program.
When you listen to the audio, the frequencies in the audio influence the patterns in the waves of your brain. Your brain takes up the waves and moves in those patterns which help you achieve the state the frequencies are made for.
In this case, you brain will be stimulated to get into higher states of meditation.
How Zen 12 Works
Well, the program comes in 48 Mp3 audio series with 12 levels which you are to do for 12 months. They will help you start meditating, train your mind to easily do it and by the end the of the 12 month course, you should be an experienced, advanced meditator.
Within the 48 audios, there are 4 styles, which you are to choose from. The creators understand that people like meditating in different ways.
There are those who like to be guided by a voice in the background, those who like to do it themselves, those who like white noise and those who like to meditate in open places with natures sounds like waterfall, windy mountains, and calm night, to mention a few.
Now, you get to choose and work with the style you like as you get these 4 styles.
• Relaxation Music – This helps you calm down and be at peace when you are meditating.
• Nature Sounds – Gives you a wide range of nature sounds including chirping of countryside birds, brook babbling and others to help you feel like you are actually in those environments.
• Guided Meditation – You get someone to walk you through the entire meditation period and help you learn and master how to do it best on your own.
• White Noise – Gives you the perfect sound to help you gather your thoughts in one place and meditate without distractions. Good for folks living in the city.
So, I believe you now understand how it works. 48 audios, 4 styles. This means, 12 audios for every style which should be used for 12 months. That is one audio for a month to help you get your brain well patterned.
How to Use Zen 12 Meditation Program
Well, there is no much science here. All you have to do is, choose the style you prefer and work with it.
Take just 12 minutes of your every morning, play the audios and plug in the headphones. After that, based on what you have chosen, zen 12 will take it from there.
Who Shouldn’t Use Zen 12
While this program is great and effective for meditation, not everyone gets to use it.
And this is the same case with all other programs which use brainwave entrainment.
This entrainment is not safe for all people as it deals with the brain, which is a very sensitive organ.
Those who are discouraged from using zen 12 are those:
• Who suffer from epilepsy to help avoid the possibilities of trigerring seizures
• Who aren’t 18 years old and above because of mental strength
• Who will be using it while driving
• Who will be using it while running dangerous machines
• Who have had brain injuries or serious mental conditions
What is Included in the Program
There are some other resources included, which come together with the program when you make your purchase, to help you have an easy time working things out.
These resources are:
• The entire Zen 12 library – This comes with the 48 audio series, with all 4 styles for 12 months.
• User Manual – This helps you know more about the engineering behind zen 12, more about brainwave entrainment and how to make the most out of the program.
• Quick Start Guide – Helps you learn how to get started and proceed without any hiccups.
• Lifetime Support – You get a direct email address to get immediate assistance from the creators, and they are super fast in replying. Trust me on this.
You also receive 2 bonus gifts, which include:
1. The secret art of self development – This is a book that teaches you how to change yourself into the person you’d like to be, little by little and without too much hassles. There is also an audio version of it.
2. The 18 Rules of Happiness – Another book to help you learn how to be always genuinely happy. There is also an audio version.
Benefits of Zen 12
There are many benefits you get from the Zen 12, some short term and others long term. The benefits are:
• Boost in your moods
• Elevated levels of focus
• Reduced worries, anxiety and stress
• Improved creativity
• Deeper relaxation
• Mastery of your emotions
• Peacefulness and calmness
• Improved brain power
• Vast amount of health benefits
• Controlled stress levels
Zen 12 Testimonials
There are quite a number of people who have used the meditation program and have found it very useful and of high quality. I’ve seen lots of positive feedback on it in a number of places. Here is one of them.
It shows more people are loving it. I can also testify that it does bring great mental improvement. When it comes to meditation, it is by far better than other programs like holosync and Brain Evolution System based on time.
Zen 12 Cost, Discount Voucher and Level 1 Free Download
Well, you get an amazing deal here. Firstly, the program goes for $87, but you won’t pay that. If you buy it today, you will get a discount voucher, giving you $50 discount and allow you to get the whole program for just $37.
On the bottom right corner of the sales page, you will see the discount voucher with a bright visible color. Just copy the discount code and paste it in the discount section on the checkout page and you will get the discount immediately.
Secondly, you are getting zen 12 meditation program level 1 for free. You can listen to any of the styles for a whole 12 minutes, to see the kind of quality you are getting. From level 2 all the way to level 12 , you will have to purchase to experience the benefits. But the first level is more than enough to see the greatness of it.
You get the free download of level 1 in Zen 12 member’s area. To get the style you want, just tap on the style you want and then go ahead and listen to it on the video or download it.
There you have it folks. That is all about the best meditation program I know.
If you have any questions or aspects of the system you will want more explanation for, just leave your comment below and I will be more than happy to give you a hand. 🙂