You’ve probably heard so much about neuro programmer 3 system, right? And now you desire to know it well before you take any action, isn’t it?
That’s great. My neuro programmer 3 review will be looking closely into the system with regards to how it works, the benefits, how to use it, what is included in the system, who are not allowed to use it, the cost, free trials, demo’s, downloads as well as discounts.
I hope I will be of great help to you in learning about it. If you may require more explanation on it, you can always leave a comment below the post and I’ll do my best to help you out. Okay?
Fantastic! Right into Neuro Programmer.
Name: Neuro Programmer 3
Format : Computer software
Author: Transparent Corp Transparent Corporation)
Cost: Depends on the package & method of payment
Best Place to Buy: www.transparentcorp.com
Best known For: Meditation
Rankings: 93 out of 100
What is Neuro Programmer 3?
This is a brain enhancing program that comes in the form of a software to help you with meditation and being creatively visual among other brain abilities.
It is one of the most flexible programs with lots of provisions to even customize your own tracks.
It uses different styles like brainwave entrainment, visualization and hypnosis to help you achieve different kinds of mind states as well as achieve other different goals.
Brainwave entrainment involves using external wave frequencies to change your mind state to a different one like meditative, concentration, focus or sleeping.
It alters your mind and changes the movement of your brain waves to tune your state of mind by listening to a track with the wave frequencies.
Hypnosis uses affirmations and self changing statements to help you get over things or build some helpful beliefs in your mind to help you achieve certain goals.
How Neuro Programmer 3 Works
The software comes loaded with 120 tracks and many other resources to help in very way possible to make the most of your brain.
There are many features that help you achieve many functions you probably won’t get with many other brainwave entrainment products out there.
Some of the features of the software are:
• All brainwave entrainment waves – There are beta, theta, delta, alpha and gamma waves that are used to induce different states of the mind like sleeping, super focus, concentration, creativity, meditation, learning and more.
You get all of them here, and you just have to pick the ones you want for your desired state.
• Scripting for dual induction – This is mainly for self hypnosis. Hypnosis has become pretty famous after people said that the mind is more receptive to commands when it is a trance state.
So this resource helps you to hypnotize yourself to reprogram your mind.
• Bio-optimization – This is to help you know which frequencies your brain is more receptive to. It gives the ability to use biofeedback with the software to track the brainwave entrainment sessions and give you structured data on them.
• Exporting your sessions – Although you get it in the form of a software, you can still export all your tracks and sessions to an iPod or phone or burn them into a CD. This means you can have mp3 files of the tracks to listen to on the go.
• Sounds and beats – You get a wide variety of sounds and beats like monaural, binaural and isochronal beats to make your experience even better. And you are allowed to customize them to make your own tracks which you feel work best for you.
How to use Neuro Programmer 3
There is quite some detailed information about getting your way through the system. You will get a Getting Started Wizard, Set Up wizard and Affirmation Wizard to help you with the set up of the tracks and customization.
Ideally, when you make your purchase of the system, you will get an activation key and the links to the download area in your email, to get full downloads. From there things will run smoothly.
Do note that there is no free activation key to access the software freely. You’ll have to pay for it to get the entire program completely packed.
The software is also pretty intuitive as things have been kept very easy to follow.
Who Aren’t Encouraged to Use Neuro Programmer 3?
There is a pocket of folks which is highly discouraged to use the tracks from neuro programmer or other products based on brainwave entrainment. This is to keep them safe from the potential dangers it poses for them. They include:
• Those who are epileptic to keep them from getting seizures
• Those who have got mental issues or brain injuries
• Teenagers below 18 years
• Those who are running very dangerous machines
• Those who intend to listen while driving
You can use brain supplements like aniracetam, if you are fit for it. It’s the best alternative.
What is Included in the Program
The extra things that come with neuro programmer are:
• Screen visuals – to help with quality visualization
• Member’s forum – to help with interacting with people with the same interest as yourself
• Ability to easily interact with sound and light devices
• Ability to record your own tracks and integrate then into the software
• And many more
You should note that the software, at the time of the writing, is working on Windows computer, there is no software for Mac, IOS or Android devices. But you can use Parallels to get access to the software using Windows on your Mac.
Neuro programmer 3 Cost, Free Trials and Discounts
The software is in two versions, the Basic version which costs $59.99 and the Ultimate version which most people love, and goes for $89.99. It is more of the full package with all the mentioned resources included.
I recommend buying it from the main website itself as the software there is not corrupt as you may find elsewhere.
If you are looking for the cracked version, you will probably end up getting malware for your computer as there is no other way you can get genuine stuff elsewhere unless there was a catch.
Be safe and buy the system from the official website (transparent corp)
You also get a chance to enjoy a 30 days free trial to help you test drive the system and see how powerful it is. After that, you will need to buy one of the versions to keep benefiting.
Any Better Alternatives?
Yes. I find the neuro programmer quite effective although there are other systems which work better and might just be a little cheaper.
For instance, if you want pure meditation with various quality styles like guided meditation, relaxation music and brown noise and nature sounds, I would recommend zen 12.
If you want to sharpen your mental concentration which paves way for unlocking your higher brain abilities, brainev is the best.
For focus, nitrofocus is my personal favorite.
Neuro programmer 3 vs holosync? I’d definitely go for neuro programmer because of safety and the advanced tools.
And this is the end of the review.
Let me know what you think about this system in the comments below.