You are searching for an indepth review of Kelly Howell’s Brain Sync meditation CDs, right? You desire to know more of the program and the brainwave entrainment products it uses, isn’t it?
Well, in this brain sync review, I will be covering most of the crucial bits of the system like how it works, the benefits, how to use the music, where best to buy it, the demo, free trials and downloads to name a few.
I believe this brief but indepth brain sync review will turn out to be of help to you as you make up your mind. If there’s more explanation you’d need on any of its aspects, notify me in the comments section and I’ll be thrilled to clear the mist for you. Okay?
Brilliant! Time to know brain sync better. 🙂
Name: Brain Sync program
Size: Depends on the category you choose
Author: Kelly Howell
Cost: Depends on the package you choose
Best Place to Buy: www.brainsync.com
Best known For: Meditation
Rankings: 93 out of 100
What is Brain Sync?
This is one reputable brain and self improvement store that has a wide variety of CDs and MP3 recordings that are meant to help with various areas of life.
The music is made using brainwave entrainment, guided meditations, pure instrumental music and subliminal messages which are meant to enhance your mind and your beliefs and make you better than you are.
The different categories of the products in the brain sync store are brainwave products which get you in different states of the mind like happiness, deep meditation, super relaxation, happiness, concentration and others.
There are also CDs to help you come out of different types of addiction and attract all the things you want in your life like love, wealth and many more.
The owner is Kelly Howell, who is one of the few women in the industry who has become quite successful with her business within the industry. She has long experience in the meditation world having taught many folks for years.
She was also crowned the best voice in guided music programs in the Mind, Body and Spirit magazine.
Based on how I have interacted with the store, the music used and the technology invested in it, the products are definitely worth a try.
How it Works
Having mentioned that different techniques like subliminal messages and brainwave entrainment have been used, it’s time to delve deeper into each.
• Brainwave Entrainment – To start with, brainwave entrainment has been used extensively in the program. And this technology simply employs the vibrating tuning fork concept.
When you strike one vibrating tuning fork and then place another one beside it, the latter will start vibrating within the same frequencies as the initially vibrating one without being touched.
In the same way, brainwave entrainment seeks to use different sound frequencies blended with regular music to get the waves in your brain vibrating in the same frequencies as the external frequencies.
And when this happens, your brain goes into deep states of relaxation, meditation and other states which the actual frequencies are designed for.
The wave frequencies commonly used are theta waves, beta waves, gamma waves and delta waves.
• Subliminal messages – Strong affirmations that help change the subconscious mind are used to help you believe much faster in what you want to achieve.
They are meant to give your mind enough power to act on the things you want to make manifest in your life.
• Guided relaxation and meditation – The guided programs are meant to help beginners get their way through activities like relaxing and meditating without hiccups.
They are very smooth and effective when you close your eyes. One of the best guided relaxation music is in this program. But my personal favorite guided meditation music program is Zen 12.
Kelly Howell basically takes you to napland very smoothly with these tracks.
• Pure instruments – If you know how to meditate, to get yourself to relax or just don’t want disturbance, using the pure instruments are a good way to go.
They help you concentrate and bring your calmness and peace and even inspire you to work on various aspects of your life.
How to Use Brain Sync
Well, you get a number of formats as listed above, and in various categories. So, what you will have to do is choose the purpose you want to achieve and get the track for it.
It can be weight loss, making money, getting a soulmate, dropping an addiction and many more.
When you have the CDs or mp3 downloads for it:
• Simply plug in your headphones
• Listen to the tracks for 30 to 60 minutes
• If the track is to help you do something, listen to it while doing the actual activity like relaxing and meditating
• After 30 to 60 minutes remove the headphones and observe how you will be feeling (great!)
Who are not allowed to use Brain Sync Products
There are people who are highly discouraged from listening to brainwave tracks of Brain Sync as well as any other brainwave entrainment systems out there. This is for their own safety’s sake.
These are folks who:
• Have suffered brain injuries in the past
• Have or have had mental illnesses
• Are not above the age of 18
• Are using or operating dangerous machinery
• Are driving vehicles
• Have epilepsy, to avoid getting seizures
So please make sure you identify the tracks that have brainwave technology.
If you are among these categories, make sure you know everything about the products you choose to listen to so that you know you are completely safe.
What is Included in the Program
The brain sync brain enhancemant store has got a wide range of products categorized differently according to purpose and styles used.
To give you a good idea of the categories, you can buy music categorized under:
• Brainwave type – This is for brainwave technology. There is music made with gamma waves, alpha waves, beta waves, theta waves and delta waves.
• Brain power – This is for the type of brain power you want to improve. It can be creativity, memory or concentration.
• Brain health – This is for treating mental issues like ADHD, addiction, depression, insomnia and PTSD.
• Health and fitness – This is for helping with fitness goals like weight loss, exercise and healing.
• Personal development – This is for different areas of life like meditation, spiritual growth, relationships, law of attraction, stress management, prosperity and success, affirmations and gifts and specials.
The tracks are about 20 minutes long.
Brain Sync Demo, Cost and Free Stuff and Downloads
The cost of brain sync music depends on the actual category of music you wish to purchase. The prices are different for each system but most of them go for less than $20.
There is an option to buy the mp3 downloads or the CD versions. The mp3 versions are cheaper than the CDs but the quality is pretty much the same.
If you want the cheapest and quickest access to the tracks, the downloads are the sure path.
There is a free demo for every package you choose. They go for around 2 minutes each. From there, you have to purchase the whole system to get its complete benefits.
There are no discount codes but I have seen them giving an extra CD for every 2 CDs you buy and an extra mp3 download for every 2 downloads. But I’m not sure how long this is going to last.
Any Better Alternative?
Well, brain sync music is great and there are many folks who are using it. But if you want more intense stuff with way more value than brain sync for brainwave entrainment products for concentration, meditation, creativity and focus, you might want to try out brainev or nitrofocus.
They are much more advanced and of better quality than the single packages of brain sync.
That is the gist of brain sync.
Let me know what you think about it in the comments below. I’ll be waiting. 🙂