You want to learn how to reduce anxiety naturally, right? You want a purely natural solution for complete calmness, quietness and alertness that will last long and won’t have any chemical effects on your body, isn’t it?
Well, I will be taking you through a super simple but extremely potent practice I have come to name the “mind twist” technique that will rid you of anxiety in the next 15 minutes, if you are currently anxious, and help you to completely master your emotions.
I believe anxiety starts in the mind, and you have to cure it from there. Other solutions like natural supplements and remedies for anxiety, panic attacks and depressions like chamomile tea, l theanine, nanax and other anxiety relief techniques are great but don’t completely stop the problem.
They only cover it for a while but later it finds its way back.
The only anxiety treatment without medication or other chemical interference that is going to help you get through this problem completely, that I have seen to work personally is this. And am sure you are going to find it helpful it you follow it strictly.
Without any delays, let’s get right into it!
The “Mind Twist” Practice For Treating Anxiety
If you haven’t heard of it, this is a practice that helps you slightly tune your mind to a state where it is able to fight off fear and anxiety naturally and keep you calm for long hours, and even permanently.
If you are currently anxious, it will help you calm down and relax in the next 15 minutes, and if done consistently, it gives your brain energy to battle anxiety automatically, on the long term, especially when you need it most.
Have you ever seen completely calm people who are very alert yet quiet? Did you notice how easily they take on situations which get you overly sensitive and anxious?
This practice, with constant application, will help you train your mind to be that peaceful, courageous and emotionally stable, and perhaps better than them.
It will give you total emotional mastery and mental energy, which is what you are lacking as an anxious, stressful and fearful person.
How it Works
Firstly, it is purely natural. You won’t need any surgeries, therapies or injections to get it done. The only thing you will need is your mind and deep concentration in order to twist your mind smoothly.
And the idea here is to flood your mind with thoughts of calmness, courage and quietness continuously and get it to take up the thoughts and get them to manifest in your character and personality. In the end, they become part of your self.
The minds works in a very funny way.
It is designed to make manifest of all the constant thoughts that is fed into it. Whatever you think about for long hours is what all your mental energy is directed to.
And through the endless thoughts of that object, your mind helps you get into it, understand it and integrate it into your character.
Think of this, your character is the complete sum of all your thoughts.
That anxiety you have, started either when you were little or mature, consciously or subconsciously, by holding thoughts of anxiety for long hours, or attaching anxiety to particular people or situations.
And with constant holding up of this ideas and belief, your mind took it up and made the anxiety part of you.
And you can only stop the anxiety from the very thoughts you used to cultivate it in your life. You can only uproot in the same garden you planted it in, that is you mind through the seeds of thought.
How to do the “Mind Twist” Practice
This may sound quite similar to meditation, but rest assured it is not. Meditation is in its own unique level while this practice is on quite another.
They are based on the same truths and light, but the mind twist is much faster in results and effective in changing particular negative qualities in your life.
Here is how you should do it.
Let’s first start by testing out the effectiveness of it in the next 15 minutes. You should do this after reading this part.
• If you are at home get some quiet place, preferably your bedroom or balcony where there is plenty of fresh air.
• Close your eyes and think of courage, peace and quietness.
• Talk mentally to yourself and try to answer questions like, what courage coupled with calmness really is, how someone who is courageous yet quiet experiences the world, how he views it while having these qualities, and how he handles situations of fear (These will be enough to start with)
• Do this for 15 full minutes, with complete concentration. Having 100% concentration is very key. It is what will help you connect your self and personality to these noble traits.
I had a problem with putting my whole focus and concentration into this practice when I began doing it and my results were terrible. And chances are you may also not be able to give 100% concentration to it since you may have not done it before.
I recommend you use the Brain Evolution System, which will give you enough concentration which also aids in emotional mastery. It is the best concentration program on the market and I have been using it myself with great results. Othet alternatives are nitrofocus, the second best, or zen 12, the third best.
• After 15 minutes, open your eyes and observe how you feel.
What You Should Immediately Feel After The Practice
If you put your whole concentration into the thoughts of courage, calmness and peacefulness, and make every minute count, you will notice:
• Your face is relaxed and your eyes are more open than they usually are. (Feels more like awareness)
• The middle part of your chest has some cooling effect that is soothing, calming and reassuring.
• Your mind is more energized and you feel like wanting to tackle the situations that get you anxious immediately after the practice.
• You feel more at peace with yourself and you have known a bit about the cause of your “ignorance” that made you get anxiety.
Now to Make This Cool Calming Feeling a Part of You!
Well, although you will feel the results of this immediately you are done, you should note that they won’t last for long. In about 10 to 20 minutes, the feeling will be gone.
The reasons is, your brain hasn’t gained enough energy to take it up. This was just something to show you it’s possible.
You have to constantly feed your brain with this practice to make the feeling stick for longer hours and ultimately get it ingrained into your personality.
Here is what you should do to make it permanent for you.
• Do this practice 15 minutes in the morning and the evening before you sleep.
• Do it continuously for 2 months (It takes this long for your mind to start taking up)
• Put your WHOLE concentration every time you do it.
• If you like, after a month, add 15 minutes for every time you do it. Meaning, you do it for 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening.
• Think about courage and peace through the day, when you are free.
And that is all about the mind twist practice and how it relieves anxiety.
If you have any questions about this practice or anything related to anxiety and the mind, you can leave a comment below and I’ll be happy to reply.