You are looking to know how to be a motivated person every time right? You want to discover how those ever highly motivated people do it that helps them achieve what they want all the time, and do it yourself, isn’t it?
Well, I will be revealing you a mind practice that will help you become highly motivated as them, if not more, by helping you boost the power of your mind.
Motivation is a weak feeling for most people that is why they oftenly find it hard to stay motivated everyday.
It comes from the mind, if your mind has not enough power, your motivation to keep you going with your goals will also be weak.
So this mind practice, called the mind twist practice, will help you get everything in place and train you to be always motivated.
So let’s jump right and see what we got.
What is the Mind Twist Practice For Motivation?
This is a super easy practice that is going to help you boost the power of your mind to keep you always motivated as a student, housewife, stoner, musician, artist or anywhere else in your life.
It will help you get sufficient energy and inspiration to do things you love or hate with passion.
It will help you understand them completely and take you through the necessary steps you need to accomplish the tasks you have or hit the targets you have set for yourself.
I know, most people have tried almost everything to remain enthusiastic about striving to achieve a particular goal.
You might have watch motivational videos, read books about motivation personality like the one by Abraham Maslow, looked for tips to be a highly driven individual, you name it.
But nothing has worked.
Well, this is where everything changes, because your mindset is what has been stopping you, and we will be changing everything here.
How Does the Mind Twist Practice Work?
Well, as I said, it is very simple. The thing is, you want to be super inspired to stuff in your life, work, gym, studies in school, in your relationship, weight loss, as an artist or even in little things like cleaning your room or making your bed every morning.
And the problem you are facing is consistency.
Few people, about 8% worldwide, who start doing something never take it past 2 weeks because they loose self motivation before they are over.
And the reason for this is, when you start doing this, you usually have a lot of mental power that controls you to do the things you want with power, effectiveness and with all your heart.
But the mental power starts fading away slowly, especially when you sleep, since your brain is weak and can’t keep the power on for a long time.
All this power comes from your thoughts, your beliefs and goals.
You are only driven with power when these three things work in total harmony, which is very hard for most of us to do.
The mind twist practice will help you bring and keep them in complete unity and then power up your mental power, or energy if you will, and keep you highly energetic, driven and committed to what you are doing.
How to do the Mind Twist Exercise
This is something I encourage you to do right after reading this post. It will show you how powerful it is and give you a crisp idea of the inspiration you get off of it and the force behind bringing what you desire to reality.
Here is how you will do it.
• Seek out a quiet place with clean air – This can be anywhere, your office, outside in your compound or your room, anywhere you like. But ensure that it is quiet, clean and with freely flowing fresh air. They are all key.
• Get a comfy seat – Sit somewhere you feel cozy but not too much, Use a seat with a backrest and keep your spine erect. Don’t use a headrest.
• Close your eyes.
• Look deeply into the aspect of motivation – Here, you should think about the whole issue of motivation.
If you are an artist, think of artistic inspiration, if you are a stay at home mom, think of inspiration to do things you love, and so on.
Ideally, contemplate on the things you’d want to do where you are at.
Within yourself try to answer these questions.
What is true meaning of motivation? How can it be seen in the area of life I desire? According to the defintion, what things show true and perfect inspiration? Which of these things do I have at the moment? Which ones don’t I have? How should they be seen in my life?
Then take an example of someone you find to be highly ambitious and self driven who is very close to you.
If you don’t have one, think one of the people you feel are most motivated in the world, and try to understand how they do things.
Try to see what makes them tick, what keeps them going inspite of all the failures they meet on the way, what gives them the meaning of life, what makes them want to wake up early and give up sleep so as to grind.
Look at all aspects of their lives and come up with conclusions within your own self.
• Do this practice for 15 minutes.
• Make sure you do it with full concentration – The quality of answers you get and the mental power that will be released depends on the quality of concentration. If you don’t give your heart into concentrating, you won’t see any rewarding results.
So you will want to concentrate 100%.
But the problem with this is, if you haven’t concentrated like this before for a long time, it will be very hard for you to do it. It was hard for me so I opted to use concentration enhancers. You can do the same to make sure you have done your best.
• When 15 minutes are over, open your eyes
What change can you note within yourself?
Changes You Will Get After 15 Minutes
If you did two important things, that is concentrate hard for the whole period, and think about motivation in great depth, there will be changes like:
• Your chest (the middle part) experiencing a peaceful feeling of assurance and achievement.
• Your face lighting up with more peace and a fair amount of excitement.
• Your brain feeling energized to start working on your goals.
• Realizing how easily achievable the things you want to do are.
• Your moods changing into peaceful and cheerful.
Now to Keep You Always Motivated
Although you are going to note this change and be happy about it, sadly enough it won’t be there for more than 3 days.
It will disappear because you haven’t really gotten enough mental power to keep it burning within you.
But there is a way to make it stick permanently.
This is what you will need to do to have motivation and mental energy and power grow within you and get you to be ever motivated:
• Make sure you do this practice each day, in the morning and night for 15 minutes.
• Practice it for 2 months continuously without stopping.
• After the first month, start doing it for a period of 30 minutes in the morning and night.
• Concentrate hard and go in depth with your thoughts trying to relate your thoughts with your current situation.
• Come up with conclusions and put them to the test the following day.
• Observe your sense of inspiration after all these, and what people are saying about it.
And that, my friend, is how you tap into limitless motivation to succeed.
If you have any questions about it, or want to leave a comment, am waiting for them. Leave them below and I will get back to you the soonest.