You want to discover how to be a creative person, right? You want to learn how you can bring back all the imagination you had as a kid, and then some, true?
Well, I will be showing you how you can fire up your creativity once again and become a creative thinker in business, design, art, at work or generally in life using a simple practice called the mind twist program which helps you tap into any abilities of your mind.
You have surely seen very creative people make lots of money, become famous and people admire them very much. Isn’t it?
And maybe it was just a single idea they came up with. A simple but unique idea that changed everything.
This is what I will be taking you through, getting creative ideas, thinking creatively and seeing all the opportunities that lie hidden, and knowing how best to leverage to make a brilliant work of art off of every thing you get into. Okay?
Brilliant! Let’s get rolling.
What is the Mind Twist Practice for Creativity?
This is a practice that helps you connect your mind with the whole experience of life to help you see it from an interior view which will help you spot the gaps in life that can be filled in your particular field.
It can be your work or talent or just becoming a generally creative person with any kind of stuff you get into.
We are all creative but before we are able to tap into that massive amount of creativity, as adults, we really need to work on our brains.
We need to make this bond between our brains and our lives so as to know the ways in which we can improve upon the normal way of doing things, which is simply creativity.
This practice will help you activate your mind, be able to remain aware of life and make the deep mind-life bond that will give you insight into things and get you to think creatively and do every thing creatively.
Having attained this, you are literally limitless in terms of abilities and potential.
It’s something I have been on for a while myself and have seen astounding results with. I am sure you are also going to love the experience too.
The Science Behind Mind Twist for Activating Creativity
If you didn’t know, pure creativity and endless imagination come with its own great power that elevates your mind to a new level naturally.
That is why you are able to know or see things average people can’t.
Creativity is best felt when the mind is working at a super conscious level. Have you ever been working on an idea, trying to find answers for something you were working on?
And then suddenly, or after some hours or days an idea shoots in your mind and is the perfect one?
If you happened to take action of the answer, you might have also noticed that there was a huge amount of mental energy getting released for that purpose and you felt like working for hours.
Also, if you observed carefully, your mind then was not functioning as it normally does, it felt like you just woke up from a deep state of trance and was seeing things much better and clearer, right?
Well, this is where you have to get to in order to attain this level of creativity.
And the mind twist will help you get there.
Your mind is only purely creative on two occasions, when it is concentrating completely or when it completely distracted.
And since you can never entirely distract yourself with full knowledge of it and succeed, we are going to use the complete concentration approach, which can be easily mastered, but will take time.
How the Mind Twist Practice is Done
Well, if you want to get a taste of it, you can do it when you finish reading this post. It will help you see how creativity works and even help you know what you will be doing towards achievement of it.
If you want to be a creative thinker, your topic is getting overall creativity, if it is in your work, your topic is work creativity, if it is art, the topic is art creativity and so on.
Then this is how you should go about it.
• Get some place that’s quiet, tidy and fresh – the place should have plenty of fresh air, be clean and super silent. These three are very important. You can go outside, or to your office, or bedroom.
• Sit with a fair amount of comfort – Take a seat without a headrest and sit with your spine upright. Make sure you dont have so much comfort or you’ll sleep and mess everything up.
• Close your eyes.
• Think deeply about your topic (as mentioned in the beginning of this section) – If you want to be a creative thinker, think about the creative thought process. If you want to be creative in arts, think about purely creative artwork.
The idea here is to get your mind to be attentive on a subject by asking yourself questions about creatively carrying out the task you want to get creative at.
Here are the questions you need to ask and answer yourself mentally.
What is real creativity? What does it mean it be creative in the area of life you want? What is the nature of the area of life I want to improve? What are the things that I don’t see being done well? What things do you think they need to be perfect in your eyes?
Then, visualize a person you know has or had a creative personality or seems to possess some characteristics of creativity.
If there is no one you know, take some innovative person you know got his hit just recently. Look at their way of doing things.
Seek to know things like how they argue, ask yourself, what is their basis of argument? What makes them distinct from others? How do they think or talk? What verbal and non verbal skills do they possess?
(For the record: This section of the Mind Twist has worked has also been used by the Raikov effect to increase your genius abilities in life.
Learn more about Raikov Effect here)
Arrange your thought process like that. (Very important)
• Spend 15 minutes doing this
• See that you are concentrating completely – If you want to access higher levels of your mind you will have to put every bit of your concentration into this practice. The quality of your concentration will determine the value of your insight.
You will need to give it your 100% concentration. The peak of your concentration is the beginning of your imagination. But you can’t concentrate like this if you have been taught to do it. You will do it for a minute and then loose focus. It is how we naturally are.
But you can use concentration aids to help you be efficient. They are what I used to get results with it. The best aids I personally used are brainev (the most effective), Nitrofocus (second most effective) or zen 12 (third most).
• Wait until 15 minutes, then open your eyes.
• What do you feel?
What You Will Notice After You Are Through
There are two crucial things you have to do, concentrate fully and think about the questions in depth. If you do this throughout the period you’ll be doing the practice, this is what you should see when you are done
• You’ll feel a deep wavy feeling of peace and calmness in the center of your chest. It is usually very intense.
• The middle part of your brain will have also have this intense feeling. It is very real, you can almost touch it.
• You will notice a slight improvement in your mental energy. And you will feel like you have just cracked the creativity code.
• You will notice that you feel very alive and aware of your environment and your topic.
• You understand the topic much better and you feel like you can start making great improvements right now.
• You will realize how easy is to be creative and you might even smile at its ease.
Time to Bring You Limitless Creativity To Forever!
Although you will find this feeling very deep and satisfying, I would like to sadly inform you that this feeling won’t last for long, not more than 3 days.
The reason is, you haven’t gained enough power for your brain to concentrate and let the creativity within you be fully unleashed. If you want to be permanently creative, this is what you will have to do:
• Do more of this practice, everyday in the morning before sunrise and at night.
• Keep doing it for 2 months without missing a day.
• After your first month, take it to 30 minutes each morning and night.
• Make sure you remember to use full concentration and deep thought every time.
• Take some resolutions out of every session and act on them the following day.
• You will be amazed at your thinking pattern and way of doing things in 2 months.
And that is how you build creativity into your mind.
I would love hear from you. How did you find the practice? How did it work for you after treating it out? Let me know in the comments below. 🙂