You want to know how to be a calm person, right? You admire the calm folks you know and just want to have the undisturbed calmness they got all the time, isn’t it?
Well, I will be showing you how you can redesign your brain using a simple mind training practice called the Mind Twist practice, which is meant to help you acquire and keep deep calmness you desire for life.
It is something you can see results with in the next 15 minutes, but will take a while to be completely permanent.
If you truly want to be calm and you are sure and really ready to be such, then this will give you that.
You have to be really determined to get calmness in order to be calm. (I’m sorry am a bit harsh, but it’s how things like these usually are)
You will have to give your time and effort to what I’m about to show you if you sincerely want to get this noble virtue. Okay?
Fantastic! Let’s get rolling.
What is the Mind Twist Practice for Calmness?
If you haven’t heard of it before, it is a simple practice that is meant to help twist your mind to stop getting your nerves all high when you are angry or nervous, and get you to be and remain calm always. It basically works on your mind and seeks to make it more inclined to keep calm and thus get your body to be calm too, since your body is the servant of your mind.
It will help you develop principles upon which your calmness will be founded, which will be helping you overlook your own and other people’s mistakes, not allow fear or nervousness to get the best of you when in crazy situations, and also keep you peaceful and poise throughout your typical day.
I know there are some calm people you see and you just wonder how they are able to keep the peace with all the drama going around them, right?
Well, they have built principles, either consciously or subconsciously by nature or were taught when they were kids, which have been keeping them nicer and calmer all this while. This is what this practice will get you to do too.
How the Mind Twist Practice Works
It is very easy. It is meant to help you redesign your brain and reverse all the ideas and perspectives you have about yourself, others and different situations like stressful, fearful and annoying ones, as well as your reactions to them.
By slowly changing how you think, you will be able to influence your mind to be easy and cool when you alone, with others and in whatever environment you are in.
You have complete power over your mind and just need to train it to be what you want to become to see the desired virtues manifest in your words and actions.
To give you a deeper description, think of your current character as the complete sum of all your thoughts.
Your personality is a result of all the continuous thoughts you have fed your mind. And your mind, in turn, took the thoughts and solidified them to impressions and perspectives which you now have, and often work with.
Now, if you want to change what you currently are, you only need to change your mindset, the perspectives, the concepts and the impressions you have built around yourself.
And the only way to do this, is through the mind twist practice which means fully occupying your mind with peaceful thoughts every often and have it take up the thoughts and solidify them to principles. And before you know it, you will be hearing people saying you have such a calm personality.
How to do the Mind Twist Practice
It only takes 15 minutes to be get repose with it, if you currently restless, nervous or stressful. But if you want to be permanently quiet and unraffled, you will need to it for about 2 months consistently, without cheating, to start seeing rewarding results.
You can also try it after reading this post to have a taste of its benefits.
Here is how you should do it.
• Get some quiet place with lots fresh air, or good ventilation. It can be your balcony or your room, or somewhere outside. Just make sure the place is silent and tidy. Tidiness, quietness and plenty of fresh air are necessary.
• Sit down comfortably, but not to comfortable to fall asleep. Keep your spine erect and don’t use a back or headrest.
• Close your eyes and think of peace, the highest level of peace and calmness.
• In your mind, try to think about the meaning of a truly calm person.
Describe a calm person you know and visualize the things he does. Describe, (talk mentally to yourself without words) how he handles situations, how slowly he breathes, how slowly he talks, how easily he addresses challenging scenarios without getting his peace.
Think of the famous calm person quotes and try to see the concept behind them. (Actually to surprise you, most deep quotes you know of calmness were actually designed through this practice). Make sure you follow the order of thought as shown in this step, it’s important.
• Do this for 15 minutes with full concentration. The whole backbone of this practice is pure concentration. You need to invest 100% concentration into it so that you can engage your mind and thoughts and get your mind to take up the ideas you are thinking about.
And this kind of concentration can’t be easily achieved unless you have a really good brain or have been trained to concentrate. Even I couldn’t do it plainly. I had to use concentration aids which make the work much easier, which is also what I’d suggest you do. The best aids I reccommend you use are brainev (the best), nitrofocus (second best) or zen 12 (third best).
• After 15 minutes are over, open your eyes and observe your overall feelings.
What You’ll Notice Right After the Practice
If you were sure to give the practice your whole concentration and went deep into each of the aspects I told you to think about, this is what you should feel after 15 minutes:
• In the middle of your chest, right beside your heart you will feel a cool feeling of contentment and deep peace. A wave like feeling of comforting coolness.
• You feel more awake and your eyes are a bit more open than they normally are.
• You will notice you rate of breathing is slightly slower than normal, which brings the peace you want to have.
• Your mind will be more energized and you will feel this stillness of your brain that you can’t really explain.
• You will also feel this inner peace and joy of who you are, what you have and even feel like you don’t want to have great things that attraction attention. You feel like you just want to remain with that simple but profound peace and go unnoticed anywhere you pass since you feel so okay with yourself.
Now to Fix This Calm Feeling into Your Personality
Let me be honest with you, the feeling you will get won’t last for more than 3 days. And the reason is, your mind will have only gained little mental energy and will have taken up the thoughts and gotten you happy for a while. But the feeling will end when your mind runs out of the energy.
To make it permanent, you have to keep powering your brain with more energy through the practice.
The more you do the practice with full concentration, the more powerful your brain will become. And within 2 months, you will have stabilized the energy in a way that your mind will be tranquil for long hours, and ultimately permanently serene.
Also, to get there fast and get effective results as well, here are the things you should remember to do:
• Always do this practice for 15 minutes in the morning (early before sunrise) and evening, before you sleep.
• After 1 month, start doing it for 30 minutes each session (that is 30 minutes in the morning and in the evening).
• Make sure you are concentrating 100% every time (it’s where the ‘magic’ happens).
• Put into practice whatever you learn in the practice with determination.
• Observe how you will be feeling after 2 months. (You can do it for 1 more month if you want to go deeper)
And that is all you have to do to get the serenity and composure you really desire to gain.
If you got any questions or want to leave a comment on the topic, leave them in the comments below, and I’ll be more than happy to get the discussion going.