You want to find out how to be a better person in life, right? You want to make a complete transition from who you currently are to the better person you really can be, isn’t it?
Well, to start with, it is more than possible to become a better person. And there is a way to start changing and keep the progress steady through the weeks and month until you perfect your personality.
I will be showing you how to do this through a mind practice known as the Mind Twist which is ideal for changing the aspects of your life you feel uncomfortable with.
I have been using it my self for a good while now and am really happy with results thus far. It really does work if you take it seriously and do as illustrated. So be sure to put keen attention to the details, alright?
Sweet! On to the practice!
Introduction to Mind Twist For Being a Better Person
It is a mind training exercise that literally gives you the best steps to being better. It simply seeks to empower your brain first and then gets you to change in the real world.
The gist of it is to make your mind clean and rid you of the negative and other bad traits in your character that hold you back from being a more caring, confident and understanding person you feel you can be.
It will help you discover the conflict within yourself which is perhaps the reason you don’t get along with folks very well. It will also give you practical and most suitable tips, which are very specific to your situation, on handling things in a better way.
If you want to become a better calmer person to others at work, for your boyfriend, girlfriend, after a break up or after cheating, after divorce, or any other misshapen, and be genuinely happy, this will help you do that.
It will take you through things slow day by day, and help you change at a steady pace.
How Does the Mind Twist Work?
Goodness is reflected in your words and deeds, and these two are directed by your mind. If your mind doesn’t hold good thoughts and ideas about people with high esteem, you certainly can’t be good towards them.
Even if you read books, get into discussions about it on social media and forums like reddit, or use tips from the web to be good, you won’t change a single bit if you don’t work on your mind first.
Change your thought process and it will change your life.
If you always think that people are not good enough to be in your life or you feel your standards are too high to accommodate them, then it will be super difficult to be nice to them.
Thought has made us. And the kind of thoughts you embrace in your mind are what later make up your personality, be it good or bad.
If you allows thoughts of hatred, jealousy, slander, unfaithfulness, belittlement towards others, you can never be good to them, unless you faked it. And that would be hypocrisy, which is worse off than being openly brutal.
But if you hold good thoughts towards others without any slight chance of negativity or demeaning thoughts towards them, then your words and actions will always reflect goodness, the kind of goodness that is pure and gentle.
And this practice helps you get there.
It helps you change the negative song in your mind and get you to cultivate real goodness and friendliness by flooding lots of good thoughts about life and people.
With that you will gain enough mental strength to make these thoughts manifest in your character.
How You Should Do the Mind Twist
This is something you can do right after you’ve read this. And I highly recommend you do it when you are through to help you see how powerful it is when you focus your thoughts on goodness. It is short and very easy as well.
Here is exactly how you go about it.
• Get a neat and silent place – Choose a room, or space anywhere close to you which is quiet, clean and has got good supply of oxygen. Your room or compound can be a good place, as far as those three crucial things are present.
• Take a seat and get comfy – Sit down on a seat that is a bit comfortable but not too satisfying to get you asleep. Don’t use headrest or armrest chairs. Also remember to keep you spine straight throughout.
• Close your eyes.
• Mentally sail through the ocean of goodness – Take your time to think very deeply about the respectable quality of goodness. Think about these questions and get detailed answers for them. They will make a good lead for you.
What is pure goodness? What does it mean to be entirely good? What things show goodness? What things do I personally do to myself and to others that reflect goodness? What things do I do that show the opposite?
Why do I do bad things? How do I make others feel with my words and actions? Where does this problem come from? What do I need to do about it to flip them over?
Then, visualize a close friend or relative, or anyone else you know who is a better person than yourself. Ask yourself how they behave, what hints of goodness you can spot. Determine how they would deal with the situations you find yourself behaving unacceptably.
• Power up your mind with full concentration – The peak of this practice is when you fully concentrate because this is where you are able to understand these questions well and are able to get deep and well detailed description and answers for them.
Frankly speaking, if you forget to put in all your concentration, you will come out frustated. I have seen it myself, you can also test it out.
If you want your thoughts to have effects on your mind and your current personality and to have it release energy to work on your life, then 100% concentration will be required.
But the problem is, if you haven’t gotten a concentration training, it will be hard for you to do it. It was hard for me, and will be for you because we all have very chattery minds.
• Immediately 15 minutes are over, open your eyes.
Listen closely to your feelings.
Things You Will Feel Right After Mind Twist Practice
If you ensure that concentration and deep thinking are at their best, when you are done with the practice, this is what you must feel:
• An intense peaceful, happy and sympathetic feeling in the middle of your chest. (It is nicely cold and wavy)
• A relaxed cheerful face with eyes open in a rather unusual way that shows more peace.
• A feeling of humbleness, understanding and openness to others.
• A slight mental boost which makes you feel already powered to get out there and talk and behave politely to people.
• A slight feeling of shame for your past mistakes which is overwhelmed by care, empathy and understanding.
Now to Slide This “Good” Feeling into Your Personality
If you observe closely, you will note that this exciting feeling will be intense soon after the practice but will continue to decrease with time. In 3 days, it will be gone completely because you just stimulated a bit of it within you.
If you want to make it a permanent feeling which make up part of your personality, this is what you will have to do:
• Put this exercise into action every single day, two times per day. When you wake up and before you go to bed (for 15 minutes).
• Keep doing it for a minimum of 2 months, without giving it a rest.
• When you’ve done it for a month, tune things up to 30 minutes each session.
• Never forget to put full concentration and deep thinking into every session.
• Make conclusions and write all you discover in a book and then test them out the following day.
• Be keen on what people comment about you after 2 months (there will be lots of compliments).
And that is all you need to do to become a completely changed person for the better.
If you got any questions you need help with, just drop them below and I’ll be more than happy to give you a hand.