Have you heard of the law of emergence? Do you know what it is all about? Have you also for the longest time been trying to improve on certain things but have failed or don’t know how to get started?
Well, read on and you will find out how these things are connected.
As Derek Rydall explains in his book, Emergence, self improvement and the law of emergence are connected in ways you cannot imagine and he will explain how that is and how to make things work for you using this connection.
Now, inside this Emergence book review, I will be helping you understand the most essential areas of the book like the gist of it, some more meat of the book, comparison with another great book on this topic, the pro’s and con’s, customer reviews, video reviews on it, who the book is for, where best to buy it and my final thoughts on the book.
Name: Emergence: Seven Steps for Radical Life Change
Author: Derek Rydall
Best Place to Buy: www.amazon.com
Genre: Self Help Book
Publisher: Atria Books/Beyond Words
Publication Date: January 6, 2015
The Gist Of The Book
This is a book in which you will learn how you can improve on yourself as well as how you can unleash your full potential.
It looks into the 7 main laws of emergence which play a great role in you achieving the goals you have set for yourself and how they should be handled to get there.
It also covers some very essential aspects of life you need to be in harmony with to get to where you would want to be.
The book is well written and you will love how its ideas have been organised as well as the language used.
The book helps you to realise that you have the power to accomplish anything in your life because the power is inside you, and then some.
You will surely love it.
The author of this book is called Derek Rydall.
I discovered that he has coached media professionals and celebrities on entertainment as well as trained top executives at Fortune 500 companies on communication and leadership.
I actually visited his website and I saw the professionals among others praise him for his work.
He also is a host of the Emergence podcast and is a contributor at Huffington Post platforms he uses to talk on success, financial freedom, wealth, productivity and creativity. He has truly changed the lives of many people.
Some More Meat of The Book
In this section, I will be looking at some key areas of the book that I felt are important and then allow you to read the book to discover the rest of the juicy parts of the book.
The book looks at so many areas and the author makes it as relatable as possible to help you want to improve your life.
The key areas in the book that I felt could contribute a lot in your life include:
* Past failures and their influence – Derek explains how you should not allow your past failures determine what your future success will be.
He has shared the stories of the likes of Walt Disney who went bankrupt twice before becoming successful, The Beatles who were constantly rejected by record labels and Thomas Edison who failed at creating the light bulb ten thousand times before getting it right!
You are going to find these very interesting and insightful.
* Not being selfish with what we have – He describes how you should share whatever you have with others because by doing so, the universe pours more out to you so that you become even a bigger giver.
He explains why when you keep something from others you withhold it from yourself and also why when you give something you also give it to yourself.
* The Microwave mindset – This is also a section in this book that people in this generation should pay attention to.
The reason am saying our generation is because most people want things yet they have what Derek describes as a microwave mindset.
He has really delved into this aspect which offers a lot of perspective.
* Why you are very important – The author also shows you that you matter and especially at this time. He explains how we came to earth to live up to our full potential and blend in this with divine light.
* Importance of taking action – In the book, you will also learn on the importance of taking action for all the things you want to achieve. He terms this as the new religion because it proves to your conscience that you are coming out of your fear and you are not limited by anything.
* The Laws of emergence – From the book, you will also learn about the seven rules of emergence which are very important if applied in your life.
What I can assure you is, there is a lot of useful information in here for you.
All you need to do is, be consistent with the changes that the book will require you to make in your life. That is how the book will be useful to you.
Who is The Book For?
The book targets anyone that would want to improve on themselves or even anyone that wants to unleash their full potential.
I would recommend that everyone out there reads this book because it touches on important elements of success that might push you forward in the things you are doing.
Pro’s and Con’s Of The Book
* The advice in the book is encouraging and inspiring. The author uses great stories of people that have succeeded before and shows readers that they too can do it.
* The book is well written. The other has organised his thoughts well in the book and makes the book relatable as possible.
* The advise in the book is easy to implement in your life. It only requires the reader to be serious about making changes in their life.
* There are so many people that have attested that the book’s advise actually has changed their lives.
Some folks have argued that the book’s cover is not as catchy. But the content in it sure is life changing.
Emergence Book Vs Old School Grit
Old School Grit is a book that helps you learn 15 rules for building grit and achieving your dreams.
Though the content in these two books is slightly different, both books are useful in helping you be mentally strong and gain proper understanding of how things should be done to make them work for you.
I recommend that you read both books.
One reader said that the book is a must read for every person because of the content it has to offer.
Another reader said that the book is practical and it works because it helped change her life in so many ways.
There was also a reader that said that the book is helpful and truly inspiring especially for people that want to blend together metaphysical principles and practical action steps.
Another reader said that the book is great for anyone that wants to get started on the journey of self improvement.
Frankly, so many people said positive things about the book. There were very few people that actually said something negative about the book.
For the negative reviews, tere was a reader that said that the book just did not work for him because it was not different from any other self help book.
I would agree with him if I knew the expectations he had of the book and the effort he actually put into making the advice work for him.
I would like you to note that the ones that had something positive to say about the book outweighed the others that goes to show that the book is quite useful.
I also looked at some videos of the book to further see what readers had to say about it as well as to give you a good idea of how they are finding the book.
Most of the reviewers gave general details on the book together with the authors and also mentioned what they loved about the book.
You can see one of them here.
Where Best To Order Your Copy
To get yourself a copy of this mind opening book, I encourage you to go to www.amazon.com. This is because I find buying from the store to have so many benefits because you get:
* Free access to prime reading
* Free shipping for print book
* No extra cost once you get one kindle first ebook a month
* Free access to audible channels and so much more
As I conclude this review I would like you to remember that from the book you will learn:
* How to unleash your full potential
* The seven stages of emergineering
* How you can improve on yourself
My Final Thoughts On The Book
This is a great book on self improvement which you will definitely benefit from.
For this reason, I recommend the book to anyone because self improvement is an endless process. We have to continually work on ourselves for growth.
My advise to you is, kindly follow the advice in the book so as to make the most out of it. The book definitely works.
And that is all about the book.
Another great book I recommend you to read is called I’ve been thinking.
I would really love to know your thoughts, questions as well as comments on the book. Kindly drop them below and I will get back to you as soon as I see them.
I wish you the best as you embark on the journey of self discovery.