You have probably heard of Bill Harris Holosync brainwave program. And chances are you have heard good things about it. Well, I am sad to let you know that there are quite dreadful side effects in the program that you don’t want to imagine having.
My brief but deep holosync review will show you the side effects of the system, things I didn’t like about it, a safer alternative, and other essential aspects like what the program is all about, the cost, user reviews, how it works, where to buy it and a few more.
If you have any questions on any aspect of Holosync, don’t keep them. Just drop them on the comments section below and I’ll be happy to answer them. Okay?
Awesome! Let’s jump right in!
Size: 5 soundtracks, few audios, books and videos
Author: Bill Harris and Wes Wait
Cost: $159 or $179 based on the package you choose
Best Place To Buy: Centerpointe.com (Main website)
Best Known For: Meditation
Rankings: 90 out of 100
Holosync Side Effects
While there are many positive user reviews on this product, there is still a number of folks that have reported dangerous side effects with this product. Some of the dangerous side effects found were:
• Short sharp pinches in the middle section of the head
• Occasional memory loss
• The restless leg syndrome, if you have had a brain resection (also called temporal lobe resection) for removing focus for seizures.
Other peope who have used it for about 3 months complained of dizziness, lack of concentration and focus, being short tempered, anxiety, lack of motivation, feeling distant and disconnected from the world, huge cravings, lack of libido, panicking and disturbing sleeping patterns.
Although not all people have showed this side effects, this is something you want to be careful of.
My #1 recommendation for brainwave entrainment program for meditation, which you should consider using in place for Holosync, to avoid the side effects, is zen 12 Meditation program.
It is the safest (with no side effects), the cheapest, most convenient in terms of styles of meditation, well regulated for beginners, premium and advanced meditators, and pretty deep in terms of quality. It is actually way better than holosync in terms of calming effects and peacefulness.
What is Holosync?
Also called the awakening prologue, this is a program meant to use audio technology to help you, as the person meditating, to achieve deeper states of meditation and get quicker benefits that this practice brings. The website claims that you will be meditating like a zen monk, or more, just at the touch of the program’s button.
What this program does is to boost the neuro electrical activities in both hemispheres of your brain at the same time, and cause your brain to get into the intense states of meditation in good time.
To me, this is advanced brainwave entrainment that will get the beginner’s mind a bit over stretched. It can only be helpful to people who are experienced in meditation. And I guess this is what makes for the side effects. The program does a lot of good to people who have been meditating for a while, but can be dangerous for beginners and early intermediates since it will be going a little too fast for their minds to hold.
It was made by Bill Harris who owns Centerpointe Research Institute, and his partner Wes Wait. According to the about page, it was built with the main aim of helping people get the benefits of traditional meditation while putting less time and effort into the practice. Ideally, it was meant for people living on tight schedules and others who want to meditate.
How Holosync Works
Holosync uses brain waves to bring about the meditative state of the mind you need when you want to meditate or feel relaxed and focused. This is known as brainwave entrainment.
It is where brain waves are monitored when functioning in different states, and then they are captured using advanced brain machines. The waves are then transfered into CD’s as audios.
When you listen to the audios, your brain is able to detect the wave frequencies playing in your headphones, and it tries to copy them. As it does this, the state of your mind changes to the state that the frequencies of the waves in the headset are playing. For Holosync, the waves are for meditation, focus and relaxing, and others.
That is simply how you achieve the elevated station with this program.
To be more specific to Holosync, I found out that it uses 3 types of brain waves, the alpha, theta and delta brainwaves. It starts off high with the alpha, and then comes down to theta, and finally settles on delta where you get complete calmness, serenity and alertness.
How to Use Holosync
Well, you only have to take your pair of headphones and plug them in. Listen to the audios while meditating. In around 30 minutes, the activities of your thought will have ended and you will be able to get more from the session.
You are required to listen to these CDs for just 30 minutes. That should be enough to get the benefits you want.
What is Included in the Product
There are a huge number of resources you are getting when you order this system. Here they are:
• The Dive™ & Immersion™ and Introduction to Holosync® (soundtracks) – This includes an introduction to the program to help you get your way around. It also comes with one of the soundtracks you will be listening as part of the program.
• Quietude™ (soundtrack) – This is the soundtrack you are advised to listen through when you want to get deep into your books without any distractions, or doing any kind of task that is mentally demanding. They will give you focus, attention and concentration to read, study for exams and such tasks.
• Making Change Easy™ (soundtrack) – This is what you want to listen when you are having troubles adapting to the changes you have made or have to make in your life. It will take you easily through the process.
• Super Longevity™ (2-soundtrack set) – This helps stimulate certain hormones and brain chemicals including cortisol, melatonin and DHEA, to help you with longevity and reduce aging.
• Thresholds of the Mind (book) – This books walks you through the abilities of your mind and how to fashion it to get you what you want. It’s more of a personal growth book than anything else.
• “The Inside Secrets of How to be Happy, Peaceful and Successful All the Time™” (audio) – This is an audio that will share with you Bill Harris’s discoveries in aspects like happiness, peacefulness and success using Holosync. It goes for 7 hours.
• Accelerated Results Coaching™ – This gives you direct access to a coach who will help you through the program and assist you in areas you need help with so that you get faster results.
• Bi-weekly Follow Up Support Letters (in video, audio and written format) – These are avenues created to keep you in check and ensure you are making progress. They will help solve any issues you are facing and keep you going.
• Special Report: The Science Behind Holosync® and Other Neurotechnologies – This section delves deeper into the science of the program, the whole topic of brainwave technology and other neuro – related topics.
This is what you are told you are going to get with this program:
• Healing any emotional trauma
• Achieving deep meditative states
• Increasing your inner peace, mental energy and health
• Boosting your learning abilities, creativity and clarity
• Elevating your confidence, belief, motivation and ultimately success
• Improving your quality of sleep
• Reducing your levels of anxiety and stress
• Cheering up your life and situations
Holosync Cost and Free Demo
Holosync comes in different packages with slightly different prices. You get to choose either to work with the mp3 audio series, the CDs or both. For:
• The Mp3 audio series – You pay $159, and you download instantly. Here, you are allowed to pay the whole amount all at once, or $29 for the first month, and then get to pay $29 for 5 more months.
• The physical CDs sent to your address – You pay $179, but you’ll have to wait for them to arrive. Here, you also get the opportunity to clear the whole amount today, or pay $32 for the first month, and then clear the balance by paying $32 for 5 installments.
• Both the Mp3 audio series and Physical CDs – You pay $179, and you can start using the mp3 right away as you wait for the CDs to be delivered. This is what the system recommends you go for. It gives double the benefits. You get to pay the option to pay everything or start with $32 for the first month, followed by 5 months paying $32 per month.
You can also place your order over the phone, they have given their phone number on the sales page.
The Free Demo
You are also allowed to take a sneak peek at the program to know what you are paying for. But you should note that you don’t get to download the demo.
You have the options of listening to it on SoundCloud or via your browser. It takes 14 minutes, and it does help with boosting your mind. You should try it out before you actually buy the program.
My #1 Recommendation (Best alternative)
While Holosync program is great, effective and safe for advanced people who meditate and comes with many resources and options, remember the side effects you are exposed to by listening to it.
They may not have been seen in all beginners and intermediates, but you don’t how your particular body might react to it. And the price, for me, is a bit too high. Although, I have to say that it’s worth it based on the value you are getting off of them, and the flexible methods of payment given you.
But not all of us who are willing try out this program are able to part with such an amount. That is why I recommend a similar product called Zen 12, which is way cheaper, safer (no side effects at all) and much better than Holosync in quality, convenience and styles of entrainment.
It is also shorter in length, 12 minutes to be precise, and gives you the full benefits and value you get from 30 minutes worth of listening to Holosync, or perhaps more. I’ve tried it myself and really loved it. I was blown away by the way it starts, how it debelops through the session, and how it ends. It is so peaceful and profound.
I’m sure you are going to love this.
And that is it folks!
If you have any questions about Holosync or brainwave entrainment, I got answers. Just leave the questions in the comments and I’ll be happy to give answers for them.