When it comes to the dating scene, men will agree that things don’t always work for them. At times, you will get a pretty lady who instantly clicks with you and end up becoming really into each other and there are times you will approach a beautiful lady and get brutally turned down.
People might say, “Deal with it, this is life! Some women will like you some will not.” while others will tell you to up your game.
And if you are the kind of men who want to get the women they want, you will go with the second advice.
This book now comes in to help you better your manly game.
In this Models: attract women through honesty book review, I will be taking you through the gist of the book, the author, more meat of the book, the best to buy and my personal thoughts on the book.
So, let us jump right in and see the game plan. 🙂
Name: Models: Attract Women Through Honesty
Author: Mark Manson
Best Place to Buy: www.amazon.com
Genre: Self Help Book
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Publication Date: July 28, 2011
The Gist of the Book And More on the Author
This is a dating guidebook for men that helps them know how to connect with women at a deeper level through connecting with their feelings and emotions and maintaining honesty throughout the whole period.
It gets to teach guys the art of expressing themselves honestly without hiding anything or cheating their way into winning a woman’s heart.
The book shares quite some handy dating gems that will boost your confidence as you approach women and as you work your way through keeping them for a long time.
You will learn the factors that increase female attraction, how you should bring down your levels of anxiety and nervousness when you are aroud really cute women, how you can make yourself appear attractive easily and fast as we as understanding the science of genuinely joyful sense of humour.
The book also goes into the three most essential factors to keep in mind if you want to keep your conversation with women fun and interesting and the things you have been told about picking up ladies that work and those that don’t.
There is a section where the book reveals the kind of attitude and beliefs that make your game suck and how you should work on them.
This book was written by Mark Manson, who is an entrepreneur, a self improvement author as well as a blogger. He founded Infinity Squared Media LLC and is the current CEO of the company.
He has also written another great book that most people have loved called, The subtle art of not giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life. It is another interesting book I would encourage you to read as well.
More Meat of the Book
Getting deeper into the book, I like the way the book offers a realistic advice about how people will see you. There are folks who will find you really attractive and smart while others will find you to be a total joke.
Other brilliant ideas I saw the book put into good perspective that are actually valuable include:
* Knowing that there is something beautiful within every person and you should take it upon yourself to find it.
* Having courage thrive within you and give no place for fear because this is what ruins most of the things that would have otherwise turned out pretty good.
* Accepting that you can attract many women if you are wise in your approach but then also knowing that you cannot attract all women all the time. And if you are rejected, and it is not because of you messing up, then know that was not meant to be.
* Learning to take rejection positively and seeing it as a way of life telling you that you are not suitbale for each other. You are just simply not compatible.
* Knowing that women want a really strong man who will stand up for them when you two are around people but also have a soft skin and heart when you two are together alone.
* Having truthful positive intentions as these express you much more than what you will say.
* Learning to understand women and know what they mean when they give different responses.
* Learning to expose yourself to different situations and understanding that you will get hurt at times but accepting that is the only way you will get to mature and master things faster.
* Learning to say what you mean because you ought to mean what you say.
* Being completely authentic and truthful to yourself no matter what it is you are saying or doing.
* Knowing that people get to experience different emotions such as loneliness, pain, ambition, love, heartbreak, shame and many more. Most importantly, know that these emotions do change with time.
* Appreciating what life has given you and making the most of the time you have.
The ideas have been well delved into and will give you a deep walkthrough of how things work in life and how to use that knowledge to your advantage so that you can the right women for you, treat them the way they would want to be and get to keep them for long.
The Best Place to Buy the Book
I find www.amazon.com to be the best place to buy the book because of reputation of the store and most importantly because of the other similar books they recommend that help you understand the subject well enough to boost your ladies game.
Also, it saves time if you were planning to purchase more stuff online today as you can order them altogether. There is also a summary of this book there that will help you get the most of the book and also be able to refer to things that inspired you, anytime in the future.
My Personal Thoughts on the Book
Personally, I find the book to be more insightful as far as the tips it offers go. For sure, women love men who are honest with themselves and with everything they say. They also love people who are loyal to them and can read their emotions and feelings, and adapt to them.
These and all the other lessons you will get within this book are exactly what most of the women you will be dating would love you to know so that you can both have a healthy and long lasting relationship.
So, I do encourage you to get the book since it will widen your mind and perspective of this topic which will increase your chances of landing yourself women you match with.
And that is pretty much with this book.
Other similar books I would encourage you to read include:
Hope this has been insightful to you.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this book or the topic in general, please let me know about them in the comments below. I would be happy to hear from you. 🙂