You seriously want to discover how to overcome jealousy in a relationship, right? You feel your relationship will be heading for the worst if you don’t do something about it soon, isn’t it?
Well, I will be showing you an extremely easy way to handle the root cause of the jealousy which stirs up within you. It is the mind, and the concepts of love and principles of relationship you have built into it.
If you are jealousy of your friend, spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend, it means there is a perspective or concept which is working wrong in your life. If you don’t want to see them with other people of the opposite sex, either friends or relatives, it means you really have to work on your mind.
And the way to do this is through a mind changing practice called Mind Twist.
Let’s get to know it a little better.
What is Mind Twist Exercise For Bettering Relationships?
This is a practice that is aimed at helping you identify and solve the issues in your relationship, especially jealousy. It seeks to help you know exactly where the jealousy comes from and how to rid yourself of it.
It might be fear that you are not good enough for your partner, possessiveness, fear of them not being really trustworthy around other people, or many other reasons.
After helping you identify your particular cause, it gives you proper understanding of it. It reveals the origin of the problem and how it has developed to what it now is.
Finally, it walks you through the steps of getting rid of the jealousy by changing the wrong ideas and perception in your mind. This same practice will also give you enough mental energy to change things in the physical world.
The best part of it all is that, you will only focus on your brain to make things right, nothing else, to give you more intelligence and wise approach to different areas of your relationship.
Whether it is marriage, friendship or just a boyfriend girlfriend relationship, this exercise really comes in handy if you take it seriously.
How the Exercise Works
Well, the thing with relationships is, we want to be the center of attention, most of the time. It mostly happens subconsciously. We want our partners or friends to be around us almost always.
But the problem is, when you are together, and with the wrong ideas of friendship or relationship, it is hard to have many happy times or avoid arguments.
Everyone has their own ideas and beliefs which will conflict with yours. But that doesn’t mean you are not meant for each other. It means you have to know each other well and know how to accommodate everyone, you and the partner.
This basically means sacrificing for the other person’s sake.
And to do this, you really have to cultivate the aspect of love, freedom and understanding in your mind. If you have these three virtues, you will be able to love and care, and live with each other’s weaknesses quite easily.
When you develop love and understanding, you will naturally be able to eliminate insecurity, possessiveness, anger coming from jealousy, and all other vices you have noticed your got.
With that, you will now restore trust in your partner. You’ll find it easy to communicate effectively and understand one another, which will only spice things up for you guys.
How You do the Mind Exercise
This Mind Twist is aimed at developing love and understanding in any relationship and getting mental power to make it manifest and stick in your life.
You should do it after this post and experience the quick benefits it brings.
This is the best way to do it:
• Look for the best place – Get a place you know is quiet, with plenty of oxygen, and is tidy. You can choose one of your rooms, or office, or some serene place outside. Ideally, ensure the 3 mentioned necessities are there.
• Make yourself comfortable – Get a place to sit which is relaxing but not so comfy that may reduce the benefits of the practice. Things to look out for is seeing your spine is straight and avoiding seats with headrests.
• Close your eyes
• Take a closer look at your relationship – In your mind, visualize all the things and drama that has been going on in your relationship lately. Take count of all the conflicts you’ve had this and the previous month.
Try to find the cause and who was on the wrong. Judge sincerely without trying to paint yourself the nice person. We are all weak and tend to make many mistakes.
Now ask yourself, which aspect of the three virtues, love, understanding and freedom wasn’t well applied. It could be you or your partner, but incline more on yourself to know your weak spots.
Now visualize a close-to-perfect relationship you know of or admire to have. It can be a couple you see everyday or saw in a movie, anything. Basically a relationship that was or is sweet and got your desiring something exactly like that.
Imagine how they would solve the situations in your relationship that brought all the conflict recently. Observe mentally what keeps away jealousy in their relationship. As you imagine how they’d approach it, see how the virtues of love and understanding as well as freedom come out in the way they do things.
Dwell on those specific acts and deeply go into them.
• For 15 minutes, do this with full concentration – The beauty of this whole exercise is full concentration. This is what will show you your weakness and stimulate mental energy to act upon them.
It might sound so obvious but this is not just a regular thing. You have to attend totally to the practice without seeing anything else in your mind. It will have a huge impact on your life and deeply move your feelings.
And if you concentrate right, you will note almost visible effects when you are done. But the problem is, nobody can concentrate completely for 15 minutes unless trained. Mere concentration is possible but true concentration is almost impossible to the common mind.
Our minds are chattery and will get in the way of true reflection in the practice. I tried to do it naturally but things were very terrible for me, nothing worked. So I suggest you get concentration aids to help you make the most off of the practice. It is what I did.
• When 15 minutes are over, finish the practice and open your eyes.
Observe how you feel
Things You’ll Observe When You Are Done
If you are sure to give the exercise full concentration and think deeply about the items I’ve mentioned, this is what you will observe right after:
• Your chest will have a soothing cool effect of peace and calmness
• Your face will feel more relaxed and you’ll be slightly cheerful
• Your brain (the middle part) will have a powerful effect. (I can’t really describe it but it will come out really strong)
• You will notice you have more understanding and really start getting your partner’s ideas and behaviors
• You will notice that you were or have been jealous for nothing
• You will feel very prepared to make things right and better your relationship
• You will feel very much at peace but more aware of things now
Now to Permanently Fix Things in Your Relationship
The feeling is really refreshing and exciting. You just want to have it all your life.
But the sad thing is, it will start fading away slowly. In 3 days it will have disappeared completely. You will go back to being your old self with the same extreme amount of jealousy as before.
This is because your mind has noticed the stimulation and mental power has been released, but it wasn’t strong enough to sustain you for long. You will have to do a few more things to make it firm and make the feelings permanent and manifest in your life.
Here is what you should do to make it permanent:
• Do this exercise every day for 15 minutes (Preferably in the morning and evening)
• Do it consistently for a period of 2 months without taking a break
• When you hit the 1 month mark, begin doing it for 30 minutes each time
• Remember to put your all into concentration and thinking deeply (very crucial)
• Come up with conclusions every time and put them into practice immediately you finish
• After 2 months, observe where your relationship will be at, in terms of trust, love and sacrificing for one another. (Will be way ahead 🙂 )
And that, is the easiest way I know to conquer jealousy and improve the value of your relationship.
Remember to try out the practice after this to see how it feels. And please come back to let me know how you find it.