If you want to discover how to overcome the fear of commitment, I can help you out with that.
Making commitment sounds so easy but keeping to that commitment and being able to fulfill the things it requires can be quite a daunting task. Can’t it?
But it doesn’t have to be.
I will help you learn to strengthen your mind well enough to get over commitment phobia, and help you have the ability to live a peaceful life without any anxiety or worry.
You will get to learn how everything about commitment works through a mind exercise known as the Mind Twist. It will show you how to be wise in approaching commitments in the best way possible so as not to fail.
I have tried out the exercise myself and it worked. So I talk from experience.
Let’s get right into things here.
What is the Mind Twist Exercise for Commitment?
This is a mind based exercise that is designed to help you know what causes your specific type of fear of being committed to something or someone.
Then it will show you how you can work through the issues and become a stronger, mature and intelligent person.
The training aims at getting you to discover yourself, your fear, the exact area where you miss the mark and how best to solve the problem.
Through it you will know more about yourself than you probably know currently.
It will also reveal the whole idea of commitment very clearly that you will realize the whole perspective you had on it was wrong and how exactly to rectify that.
By the end of the exercise, if you are really determined to do this, you should be able to make commitments fearlessly and be faithful to all of them without any hiccups.
If you are facing these issues in your relationship or dating someone with them, this exercise will be of great help to you too.
Also, if you are researching more about conquering this fear in males or females, or simply want to know how you can help someone, anyone out there you know has it, this should easily help you do that.
How the Mind Twist Commitment Solution Works
All the fear of commitment starts in the mind, through your thoughts, your perception and understanding.
If you are afraid of making promises it means there is somewhere in your life where the wrong idea of it was perceived.
Either you saw someone make promises, raise people’s hopes and expectations and then failed to deliver.
Or you got committed to the wrong thing or person and they took you for granted.
Or maybe, you have been around people who have had serious issues because of committing themselves.
Say in a relationship or something like that.
It could also be you saw someone who was deeply committed to a man or woman and ended getting hurt really bad, maybe to the point of losing hope in all people and wanting to commit suicide.
Let me make another guess, it is something you have been told since you are young by someone who had committed themselves to something or someone and got their heart really broken.
Anyways, It could be anything. But the idea is you got it somewhere by either seeing or hearing (in all sense of the terms) about the bad side of commitment.
After getting it, you thought about it and became hateful towards it. And this negativity has grown in your mind to become so great that it is now manifesting in your physical world.
So, to get this bad song playing in your mind, you will have to twist your concentration of thought from the bad side of commitment to the true side, which should show you what it actually is and how things really are.
You will get your mind to understand how making vows really work, the beauty of it and where you got it wrong, based on your personal situation.
From there, it will help you build upon the ideal gist of it in your mind, and your character.
It is much more interesting than it sounds.
How You Do the Mind Twist
Very easy. To start with, the training is very potent and will even get you feeling its impact within just 15 minutes.
It is highly advised you try it out after you are through with reading this post.
Here is the exact formula:
• Secure a good spot for yourself – Get a place which is very peaceful and quiet. It should also be clean and have plenty of fresh air. You can use your room, balcony, office (with windows open) or anywhere in your compound. Just ensure the three factors are there, they are all essential.
• Get ready – Sit somewhere you feel free and satisfied. Although, don’t get overly comfortable. It will reduce the benefits. Just see that your spine remains straight and use a chair without a headrest, a backrest is okay.
• Close your eyes.
• Contemplate on True Commitment – Silently within your mind, think hard about genuine commitment. It would be best if you used these questions as your guide.
What is true commitment? What does it mean to be truly committed to someone or something. Which are the features that show true commitment? Which words and actions express it well?
Why do I fear commitment? Where did it start? What did I experience, hear or see about it that made me hate or fear to make commitments? What specific aspect made me lose interest completely?
Do things happen like that all the time? Does this reflect true commitment? Which aspect of true commitment does it go against? What should be done in place of that?
Then, draw in your mind someone you believe is truly committed to things. A friend, a neighbor or even relative. Try to see how they would have handled the aspect that made you despair of making promises.
See how they handle cases where they are need to be fully dedicated to someone or something.
Try to get the concept behind their loyalty based on their words and deeds. See how happy they are in the end.
Get some commitment quotes you can recall and try to understand them. See the idea behind the words.
Follow this order of thought. It is extremely important.
• Spend only 15 minutes doing it but give it your whole concentration – As I mentioned earlier, you will be twisting your concentration of thought to the ideal cases of true commitment.
Full concentration is the most essential thing here as what your mind concentrates on for a long time either becomes manifest in you or becomes part of your personality.
So, in order to be well able to make pledges, you got to pour all your concentration to this practice.
If you want to erase all your past understanding and self built concepts that have been holding you back, this is the way to do it.
But concentrating this hard is very difficult for a common mind like yours and mine. Only people who have gotten trained concentration can concentrate for 15 full minutes.
So, to help you achieve that without having to start another training, you can use concentration aids instead. I use these every time I’m doing the exercise, and they work super great!
The one aid I recommend you use is brainev because it is is an aid and a progressive brain booster all at the same time.
You only have to listen through it as it trains your mind to concentrate. And it works so well with the Mind Twist exercise. It is the best one in the market so far.
• After 15 minutes have passed, open your eyes.
Listen to your feelings and take note of the change.
The Feelings You Get Before Finishing the Exercise
If you are determined enough to concentrate fully and think about each of the questions deeply and get valuable answers for them, you will stimulate your whole mind and body.
And this is what you will feel even before you open your eyes:
• You will have a calming peaceful effect in your chest. (Something pleasingly cold and wavy)
• Your eyes will lighten up with repose and confidence
• Your face will relax and will show more peace and assurance of what you have learnt.
• Your mind will be filled with energy and strength. You’ll feel it right about the inner central part of your brain.
• You will notice how wrong you were about commitments and how easy it is to do it and become a success in fulfilment.
Now to Permanently Make You a Committed Person
The exercise does bring very deep feelings as it stimulates your mind up through thought and concentration. But the impact you get out of it for the first time doesn’t last long. It takes about 3 days to go away completely, if you won’t make the effort of doing it again.
But to make it stick and to get you permanently changed with regards to the topic, this is what you should do:
• Put the exercise to work every day in the morning and in the late evenings.
• Keep doing it for at least 2 months (After 6 months you will be well over this fear)
• After being on it for one whole month, take it to 30 minutes every time instead of the previous 15 minutes.
• Always concentrate hard and think in great depth.
• Take the things you learn and start implementing them with strong will.
• See how empowered mentally and physically you will have become in 2 months. See how strong you’ll have grown in thought and brain as a whole.
That is how you get rid of commitment issues the easiest way.
Now go do the exerice now and come back to tell me how you found it. Okay? I’ll be here waiting.
If you also have any questions or comments about the practice, please feel free to drop them below, and I will be more happy to help you out. 🙂