Do you really want to know how to overcome alcohol addiction? Are you prepared to make all the sacrifice needed to help you battle it out of your life?
Well then, I will show how to break your drinking problem once and for all through a simple mind practice called Mind Twist Practice that will help you treat this issue from your brain all the way to your physical life.
All addiction starts in the mind, and if you are to fix it entirely, you should tackle it from the mind first, and then the body through actions, since the body does all what the mind holds for a long time.
But you have to have enough mental energy and resolution to do it.
Getting enough will power to kill the alcohol addiction that doesn’t fail is what you all get from this. Okay?
Great! Let’s jump right in.
What is the Mind Twist Practice for Alcohol Addiction?
Well, this is a practice that helps you free yourself from extreme alcoholism naturally and help you keep it off.
It will help you identify the things that always drag you back into it after making firm decisions not to drink again, give you enough mastery of the whole thing of alcoholism and slowly walk you through how you can rid yourself of it.
It is very easy and it will show you how your mind and body works, and most importantly, how to use this knowledge to your advantage. It works all the time.
You can do this on pretty much your own, as I will be showing you.
You can also use it to make someone stop drinking alcohol if they are willing to do it, and want to avoid sitting through fairly embarrassing rehab sessions or appointments with psychologists, or meds.
How The Mind Twist Technique Works
The gist behind the Mind Twist is quite a simple one. Your addiction is the result of continuous practice of drinking alcohol. And out of that consistent drinking, you have been able to link all your situations, the negative ones to be precise, with alcohol.
Simply put, when you are happy as well as distressed, you always see taking beer or other alcoholic beverages as a way of relieving yourself of stressful issues or as a way of celebrating your achievement.
And the way you linked these situations and made bonds with it, is through your thoughts.
Your craving for alcohol made you think that alcohol is a huge part of your life, and you thought and devised ways that would allow you to drink every so often.
Now this is where the Mind Twist comes in.
It helps you break the destructive alcoholic bonds you have built around yourself by changing the pattern of your thoughts.
You, as the alcoholic, have always been thinking about alcohol frequently in your typical day, that is why you are an addict. It may seem wrong but think deeply about what I’m saying and you will see that I’m right.
So the deal here is to break the pattern of thought you have been holding all this while by streaming countless thoughts of good health and the dangers of alcohol in your mind to get you to interupt the alcoholic song in your mind and save you from it once and for all.
Tips or steps or “pills” to treat alcoholism you get out there come after you have improved your mind, as that is what gives you direction and resolve to put the steps into action.
How to do the Practice
It is not difficult at all, and you only need a little bit of mental effort.
Doing this will help you kick the urges to drink alcohol anytime you feel them stirring up within you. I highly recommend you do it after reading this post, in order to test and see how great it works.
Here is how you should do it:
• Look for a quiet place with plenty of fresh air – The place must have good ventilation, must be tidy and must be silent. You can use your room, office or even outside. All the factors I’ve mentioned are key.
• Get yourself fairly comfy – Sit down somewhere in that place, with a fair amount of comfort. It should be comfortable to feel free but not too much to get you to sleep. Use a back or an armrest but don’t use a headrest. Try to keep your spine straight as well.
• Now slowly shut your eyes.
• Start thinking about living a good healthy lifestyle and then the dangers of alcohol. Ask yourself questions related to these two topics and try to answer them within yourself.
Ask yourself what it means to live a healthy alcohol free lifestyle. How good living without alcohol would be for your life and family (if you have).
How great it would be save all the money you flush down the toilet to get you drunk. And the things you could do with it.
Visualize how your life would change when you are not drinking. How sober you’d be and how people would respect you. How you can clean your life up and live with respect and nobility.
Picture someone you know who doesn’t drink whom you admire. See how great his life is without alcohol, how he keeps his life tidy and running smooth. How he is able to do projects he desires and how happy and free he always is.
Think in that order. (there’s a good reason for it)
• Spend 15 full minutes thinking about this.
• Think about it with full concentration – The beauty and profoundness of this practice is giving it 100% concentration. If you give it anything other than that, you won’t be successful.
I say this because when you think with all your mind, heart and body, your thoughts have a powerful effect on your life, and is how your thoughts come to materialize.
It is where everything in your life and the song that has been playing in your mind is given a whole new twist, for the better. (That is why it’s called the mind twist) Pure concentration is what makes and brings the twist.
But if you haven’t been trained to concentrate, you can’t do it for 15 minutes, you will concentrate for some few seconds and then wander away. This is what happened to me and it was terrible.
But nowadays I use concentration aids to improve my concentration and I get the most off of the practice. I advise you to use them too. The best one is brainev, second best is nitrofocus and the third best is zen 12.
• After 15 minutes, very slowly, open your eyes.
• Take note of your feelings.
What You Feel Right After The Practice
If you are sure to think very deeply and concentrate completely, this is what you ought to feel immediately you are done with it:
• A calming cool feeling in the middle part of your chest
• Peacefulness and loss of the urge to drink
• Your face will be more relaxed with your eyes way more open than they are. (Indication of more repose)
• Strong mental power and resolve to stop doing anything you want. (Something you can feel within yourself)
• You feel much in control of your life and see how easy it can be to bring your life back to normal.
Now to Free You Permanently of Alcohol!
This feeling is actually deeper and more intense than can be explained. But the thing is, it won’t last for more than 3 days. This is simply because you haven’t unlocked your mind’s fullest power.
You just did so for a while, which gave you the cool feeling. If you desire to have this feeling permanently in your life, and increase its intensity, this is what you should do:
• Do this practice for 15 minutes everyday, twice a day (in the morning and night, before you sleep)
• Do it for a minimum of 2 months straight (3 months is the best period)
• After doing it for a month, start doing it for 30 minutes every time, in the morning and at night.
• Always think with profoundness and fully concentrate (very important).
• Come up with conclusions and apply them the next day with determination.
• Without knowing it, you will have dropped this habit in less than 3 months.
And that is how you drop alcohol and get your life back in order.
You can leave your comments or ask any questions down here, and I’ll be happy to help where I can. 🙂