Learning how to improve you brain power and memory, and actually seeing results off of the effort you put into this particular area is not as difficult as many folks out there make it appear.
It is very easy as, I came to try it myself, discover, put into practice and see it work.
And I will be showing you how to do it in a short while.
But before we get into it, I would like to let you know something.
Whatever you heard people who were famous for having great minds, with genius, saying, lead to the same thing, no matter how different two people who had it sound with their explanation.
The basic truth about this statement is simply this,
The path to genius and the elevated mind is one and leads to the same place, but it manifests itself in many different ways.
That is why you will find most of the people who get to successfully double their mind power giving you different solutions based on what each has used and worked with.
But whatever you choose to use, as far as your destination is an improved mind, you will get to where I’m pointing to.
Personally, I’ve tried it almost everything and have experienced what I’m saying firsthand.
And if you are willing to put what I’ll be showing you to the test too, you will come to see this truth yourself.
I won’t tell you I have the secret potion myself to unlock your brain before sunset or any crazy tactic, I will only show you something I’ve been doing for a good while now and has been converting very nicely every time I’m done doing it. It adds to the power of my brain every time.
I would also want you try it and tell me how you find it. Okay?
And to make it more interesting, I will mention some of the tips people out there are claiming to work great and tell you upfront whether they worked for me or not. I hope this will help point you to the right direction.
So go grab some coffee and let’s get started.
Things I did to improve my brain power
1. Think of Deep Aspects of Life – Everyday, I get in a quiet room, switch off the lights, sit on a chair and then start thinking about deep things about life. Things like happiness, genius, the nature of our brains, success and try to boil them down to their simplest forms.
I also ask myself questions about them, like why did this author say this or that about the mind and then I try to get answers through reason. This has really helped me grow in awareness, alertness, peace and joy among other great desirable virtues.
It takes just 30 minutes in the morning immediately after you’ve woken up, when your mind is fresh, and 30 minutes in the evening before going to sleep, and it will blow you away. It is the most effective tactic I know, from experience.
The quality of the results you get with it depends on the depth of attention and concentration. 100% concentration is necessary to see results within the first 15 minutes of doing this.
And since beginners tend to lose concentration much faster when doing it, like I did when I was starting out, I would advise you to use Brain Evolution System. It trains your mind to completely relax and concentrate by just listening to brain music. It’s really effective but expensive too.
If you can’t afford that much, you can use my second best tool, the zen 12 Meditation program. It is not as effective as the first but definitely worthwhile. It is fairly cheap too. If you think that is a bit expensive, you can use Aniracetam, a brain power supplement. I don’t really love supplements but if you can’t manage the other previous reccommendations, you can work with it for the time being.
It is currently the best brain supplement I know in the market.
2. Look for Peace and Work Hard to Maintain it – This means taking away all the suffering from your life. By thinking about deep aspects of your life you feel are broken, as shown in the previous step, you will come to know what has been causing suffering in your life and how to solve them.
So, think deeply about peace and seek to know what truly stops you from being peaceful. Is it your family, your self esteem, your rage? Look within you and find it. (Mine was self esteem) And when you find it or them, you will get great solutions to handle them by simply thinking deeply about their solution.
3. Sleep when I’m overwhelmed with stuff – It has been a big part of my life. Well, I have also binged on junk food for a long time when I was depressed and couldn’t sleep, but sleep is a much peaceful and “cost saving” solution.
Whenever I feel like things are getting way too much for me, I just lay on my bed, without the blankets, and ease myself into it. And when I wake up I have lots of energy, more at ease, and sharper than I was when I jumped out bed in the morning.
Almost everytime I wake up, I have answers for the challenges that made me sleep.
And all I have to do is think about the answers I got in depth and try to expand my undestanding of them, and then actualize them by determined action and confidence.
4. Take Influence from great minds – Reading books of people who are well known for their great thinking abilities and deep perspective about life does help, very much so.
I fell into the habit of wanting to know how each of those famous wise people got their way into desirable minds, and I was surprised to find how easy it can be. I even started connecting things in my mind that quickened my steps to achieving what I was looking for.
Again, I was able to fit in the puzzles through thinking about them.
My favorite great minds are David Bohm, Jiddu Krishnamurti, Albert Einstein, James Allen, and George Washington Carver among others.
5. Try to do What is Right – Virtue has been the quickest path to seeing and getting things that others don’t. It is one of the highways to genius.
Almost all the great minds, the top ten great minds, have been virtuous all their lives, no matter whether they were atheists, christians, Muslims, Hindus or any of such.
And if you cultivate the habit of doing what is right all the time, which is hard but very much achievable through deep thought of admirable virtues, you are well on your way to getting there.
I have to say I was the kind of people who didn’t believe in the need for virtue in my life, but that changed when I discovered the hidden insight, knowledge, peace and comfort there is into virtue.
The more you think about them, the quicker your mastery of them will be.
6. Live Healthy – This purely means living a healthy life in terms of what you allow to enter your mind, although diets apply here too, but in a small percentage. Actually, I wrote a list of brain power foods that are extremely beneficial to everyone’s mind health as well as their bodies, and have been confirmed as such over and over again.
Veggies and fish are the best along with fruits carrying vitamin C like blackcurrant, almonds and blueberries.
7. Believe – At first, I didn’t believe that I could heighten my perception of things, my approach to different situations and my general perspective of life in terms of what is really important in this life. It felt like I was trying things out instead of making them work. To be honest, I truly had a hard time becoming sharper than I was.
But with time, I learnt that everything is achievable for human beings with constant determination and confidence. So I convinced myself it was possible through deep thought, and kept making affirmations to myself to keep me believing, and within a short time, I was able to believe.
I have been telling myself, “Dave, you are going to be the smartest guy you’ll ever know”, ” You are going to become the greatest mind”, “You must become the smartest of all time!”, “This is what you were born to do!”
And when you say these words, make sure they have hit your mind well.
This will prompt your mind and give it sufficient energy to get you there. That is how powerful the tongue actually is, over your mind.
And that is pretty much it!
I Now Dare You to Do This, And See If You Won’t Get Results!
I know am making a pretty bold statement here. But I want to dare you to do this simple practice right after you are done reading this post, and tell me if you won’t notice your mind slowly awakening and rising to greater heights. But the longer you’ll do it, the more profound the results should be.
I now dare you to:
• Spare just 15 minutes of your time. (You can be doing it in the morning at around 6 to 7 o’clock in the morning and before you go to bed, at night)
• Get in a room alone and think about the nature of the improved mind, what great people you know did and what they said, and then try to think deeply about them and draw conclusions out of each session.
• Make sure you are fully concentrating on your thoughts, don’t let them wander away. It is very important to be focused as it will determine the quality of conclusions you make and which will ultimately influence every other thing you take out of the whole session.
Concentrating is the whole essence of this practice, that is why I recommended using Brain Evolution System to increase your level of concentration. Or Zen 12 meditation program, if you can’t manage the first. Or aniracetam brain supplement. The first option is the best program I found to work with, to getting your mind perfectly fit for deep thought.
• Keep the conclusions you make well stored in your mind till the following day, if you are sure you will be able to remember them. If you know you can’t hold them that long, you can just write them down.
• Read them before you start working on your day’s schedule the following day and put them in practice with determination and confidence. (This is important, with detemination and confidence. Because there will be unexplainable power behind those two that will be working with and for you)
• Do it for atleast 4 weeks continously without cheating, if you want long lasting effects.
• You’ll notice a huge change in the way you think and behave.
Now to the fun stuff…
Here are the things you have been told to do by most “mind specialists”. I will tell you of the things I tried and feel worked out for me and those that plainly didn’t (although they might work for you). So here are the :
Things I have tried and feel helped me
* Thinking through things (concontributed 95% of the whole new experience I got)
I think these also helped, but not that much. You can still use them but it’s not a neccesity.
• Having more coconut oil
• Listening to music (the slow emotionally attaching ones and instrumentals)
• Playing mind games like chess, nintendo and the rest
• Solving riddles and understanding deep sayings and proverbs
• Visualizing stuff
Things I tried out and never worked:
• Drawing pictures
• Engaging in debates (but I loved listening to them)
• Self hypnosis (pretty dangerous if you don’t know what you are doing)
• Crying (I mean, am a man!)
• The hindi yoga (has helped other people I know)
• Painting pictures
• Mimicking people close to you
• Dancing (not a big fan)
There you have it!
Now I would like you try the dare I just gave you and see how your mind improves in the next 15 minutes. Be sure to come and let me know of your results when you are done.
Also, if you have any questions on improving your concentration and other mental abilities, leave them below too and I will be more than happy to help you out.