You want to learn how to become more self discipline right? You want to have full control over your self, your words, your actions and anything else you feel is important in your life, isn’t it?
Well, I will show you a simple mind twist practice that has helped me acquire great virtues and seriously improve upon my personality.
It is very simple yet very profound, and will give you much power in your hands and full control over anything, if you are sure to do it exactly as instructed.
If you really want to have self discipline bad enough, and you are very serious about it, this will help you develop that in the best and the easiest way possible, through leveraging the power of your brain.
Without too much talk, let’s get right into things here.
What is the Mind Twist Practice for Self Discipline?
This is a simple practice, more like mind training, that will help you gain self discipline by being able to control your mind.
Your mind is where self discipline starts from.
If you learn how to get your mind to do the things you want, your body will automatically follow since it is basically the servant of your mind.
This practice will help you bring down all the barriers and vices that keep you from living the kind of disciplined virtuous life you would want to.
It will help you overcome things like anger, carelessness, laziness, lust, unacceptable behaviors as well as addictions.
These are just some of the things that show lack of self discipline, and this pratice will overcome all of them, if you can understand it and use it to its fullest potential. And I will be showing you how to do it.
How the Mind Twist Works
You may have heard or been looking for self discipline tips for students or workers, tips to discipline you in 10 days or less, or even body exercises, but there is one thing you should know.
See all the tips you are asked to do every day to boost your self discipline? They are all impossible to do and keep at if your brain is not strong enough.
Everything is in your mind, and your actions, or the tips you have been advised to use, can be no more powerful than your mind.
You first have to get your mind there, to self discipline, and then the rest will follow. But the problem with many folks is they do things the other way round, which makes them suffer a lot and still not be successful in becoming disciplined.
The mind twist simply helps you to change the bad song of vices playing in your mind, and replace it with the one you want it to play, that of discipline and nobility.
And to gain this kind of self control you have to persist your mind towards this direction of self control. You have to twist it from vice to controlled virtue.
And the Mind Twist will help you do this very easily by helping you flood thoughts of self control in your brain and have it pick them up and get them to be part of your personality.
This will be made possible and help you change in little things in the outside world through continuous remembrance and enough mental energy to put them into practice every time.
How to Do the Mind Twist Practice
This short training is all you have to do. It will give you plenty of inner power to do what you want to on the outside.
You can actually put it to the test after reading this post and see how you feel, results will be noted within 15 minutes. But it will need a bit more work to make it stick.
Here is the procedure:
• Get a clean and silent place with fresh flowing air – You can use your room with your windows open, your office or outside. But see that you have plenty of air, tidiness and much silence. They are of very great importance.
• Sit down with not too much comfort – Get a seat that is comfortable to sit on, but without a headrest or armrest. A backrest is good. Make sure your spine remains straight.
• Close your eyes
• Think deeply about self discipline – Start looking at the whole aspect of self discipline by answering related questions mentally. Ask yourself things like what true self discipline means, how a disciplined man does things, what keeps him firm with the decisions he make.
Try to remember some of the self discipline quotes you know, and boil them down by reasoning how they work. (To surprise you, all the quotes you know of self discipline were made through this practice)
Then, visualize a disciplined person you know and admire. See in your mind how he does things, how he is able to say no and stick to it, how he is okay with things he has to do no matter how boring they are. Try to discover within yourself where this kind of resolution comes from.
Order your thoughts in the manner I’ve given.
• Think about this for 15 full minutes.
• Give the practice all of your concentration. You need to concentrate 100% throughout. This is the whole importance of the practice and is what will make your thoughts materialize. Pure concentration is where the “magic” happens.
But the problem is, no one can fully concentrate unless they have been trained to concentrate. I can’t do it too, that is why I always use concentration aids to ease the task. You should also use them. The ones I recommend are Brainev (the best), nitrofocus (my second best) or the third best, Zen 12.
• After 15 minutes, slowly open your eyes.
• Observe your chest, face and your overall feeling.
What You Should Feel After You’re Done
If you really put in all of your concentration and went deep inside your mind to find answers for the questions I gave, you should notice:
• The middle point of your chest has a cooling calming movement. A feeling of repose and strange ‘silence’.
• Your face will be more relaxed but alert too.
• Your eyes will be more awake and you’ll see more details than you were before.
• You will notice a strong natural resolve not to do the things you have been trying to get yourself not to do.
• You will feel more empowered to drop all the things you have always wanted to stop doing.
• You will see it very easy to discipline yourself.
Now to Make You That Disciplined Throughout Your Life
To prepare you well enough in advance, that great feeling of control and power won’t stick around for long. In about 3 days, it will be done and you will be back to your old self. The reason is, you haven’t quite gotten enough mental energy to make you that discplined.
You just had a little scoop of it.
You just tapped into a tiny portion of the vast power within you.
If you want to make it remain forever, you will want to do this practice more. The more you do it, the more you will activate more energy and ultimately get your mind to make the switch from insufficient power to plenty of it.
So this is simply what you will want to do to become permanently self disciplined:
• Do the mind twist practice for 15 minutes everyday, twice per day (Early in the morning, and at night slightly before you sleep)
• Do it continuously for a period of 2 months without skipping any session. (Doing it for 3 months will be even stronger in effect than 2)
• After 1 month, start doing it for 30 minutes in the morning, and 30 minutes in the evening too.
• Remember to give 100% concentration and deep thought to every session. The results you get are determined by these two factors.
• Think about what you learn in your sessions through the day.
• Do exactly what you find out during your sessions, in the real world when opportunity presents itself. And do it with determination, it gets easier with time.
• Before two months, you will starting getting comments on your change of character.
And that is what only you have to do to be self disciplined.
If you want to leave comments or ask a question, feel free to do it in the comments section below, I’ll be happy to get the conversation going.