Are you serious you want to get to know how to become a nicer person? Do you feel you are not doing enough to be nicer to the people around you?
Well, we can change that. If you are sure you want to change and you are willing to do anything to end the constant struggle within yourself, and to make the transition from who you are to the nicest person you can be, then there is hope for you.
This is a practice for seriously interested folks.
I will be revealing and walking you through a mind exercise called The Mind Twist Practice that helps you change the qualities in your life or aspects of your personality you feel uncomfortable with.
I have been using it for a good while now and has worked out very great for me. And I can tell you for a fact that it will also work for you, if you do exactly as it is required. Okay?
Perfect! Let’s get right into the practice.
What is The Mind Twist Practice For Becoming Nicer?
This is an easy mind trainer that will help you eliminate all the vices in your character and help you develop the “nice” attitude that will draw people close to you and allow you to have fun together without conflicting with them or yourself.
It will expose all the vices that you have which push people away and other bad habits that turn them off.
It will also reveal to you the principles you have made for yourself which don’t go in line with other people’s expectations, which may be the reason you are always arguing with people and feeling annoyed with them.
Simply put, this practice will be a good aid for you in shedding the bad habits that turn people off and taking up the good ones that naturally draw them close to you, and help you establish strong respectable relationships that last for long.
Whether you want to be nicer at work, at school to your friends, your spouse, your parents, or want to become a nicer boyfriend or girlfriend, or just become a generally nicer happier person, this will be of great use to you.
How it works
The Mind Twist employs some principles of life and laws of thought which basically determine the kind of person you are.
If you truly feel within yourself that you are not nice to people and you have probably gotten a few remarks on that, then there are laws and principles that have been applied wrongly in your life.
To be nice to folks means accomodating people together with their weaknesses, having your own grounds in different matters but in a gentle and intelligent way, understanding different situations and what they ask of you, among others.
There are quite a number of things you need to keep in mind when dealing with people, which you probably haven’t been doing, or haven’t been doing right all this while.
You might be cruel, self centered, jealous, brutal with words, having low self esteem, proud, or feeling your toes being stepped on by people which makes you quarrel with them, or maybe something else.
But in order to be a nice easy-to-get-along-with kind of person, you have to give up your ego, you have to sacrifice your happiness and work on many other areas in order to fit in.
And this can be very difficult to do since you have to change the self concepts in your mind first even before you act on your personality with words and actions.
And this is where the mind twist steps in.
It will help you purify your mind and thoughts and give you sufficient energy of the mind to act upon them. Your actions can’t be any wiser than your thoughts.
So you have to change the negative story in your mind first before you show positivity, ‘niceness’ and an approachable personality in the real world.
And you will be doing this through your thoughts.
You will get to change the quality of your thoughts which will in turn change the quality of your life, using the mind twist practice.
And I will take you through all that.
How to do The Mind Twist Practice
Before we get started, I would encourage you to try this practice immediately you’ve read this post to see how effective it is on you. It will give you a good idea of the kind of impact it brings in changing your character. Agreed?
Okay, here is how you do it.
• Look for a clean and quiet place – It should also have good ventilation. Your room, your compound, or your office is good. Make sure there’s silence, tidiness and clean air. They are crucial.
• Sit down with a bit of comfort – Get somewhere to sit down and see that you are just okay, don’t seek much comfort. Your spine should be upright and no head or armrest should be used.
• Close you eyes.
• Explore the topic of “goodness” – Take your time to think intensely about the aspect of goodness. Try to go deep into it by answering questions like these in your mind.
What does it mean to be good or nice? What are the features that define goodness in a person? Which of these do I have? Which ones don’t I have? How do I respond when those good qualities I don’t have are tested? Why do I behave like that? What should be done about it?
Then, visualize someone very close to you who appears to be nice or anyone who is good and whom you really admire.
Try to put yourself in their shoes and see how they would handle various heated situations, or when their pride is injured. Ask yourself how they treat people who mistreat them.
(For the record, the last section has beeen used to create the Raikov effect and make it as effective as it really is. So you can see how powerful the mind twist is.)
Look into every other aspect that reflect their goodness.
• Go deep into your thoughts for 15 minutes and with full concentration – If you want to see results within the next 15 minutes, ensure you have all your concentration on your thoughts. See that you attend totally to understanding the “nicer” personality.
The quality of the profound effects you get from the practice is determined by how much you concentrate. This is why 100% concentration is necessary.
But it may be difficult if you have not been trained to concentrate, especially for long hours.
Personally, it was hard for me. So I opted for concentration aids which make the work a whole lot easier and are just as effective, you can also use them. The top 3 aids I recommend in order of efficiency are brainev, nitrofocus or zen 12.
• When you are done (in 15 minutes), open your eyes.
How do you feel now?
The Feelings You Will Notice When You Are Done
If you are sure to concentrate very hard and think about it in great depth, these are the changes you will notice:
• Your chest will have a strange cooling effect that is more like peace and slight cheerfulness.
• Your face will brighten up and your eyes will be wider than they oftenly are.
• Your brain will feel more powered with energy to put what you discovered in thought to practice.
• You will realize a good number of things you never knew about being a nicer person and the expectations.
• You will feel moved to start working on your character immediately.
Now to Make Things Serious and Permanent!
The good feeling you will get after the practice should last for a maximum of 3 days.
From there, it will disappear and you will fall back to your normal personality because you haven’t really gained enough mental awareness and power to become a better person, completely without looking back.
The only way to make this good personality a permanent reality for yourself is by strictly following these steps:
• Keep doing this mind exercise each day, two times every day (15 minutes in the morning as well as in the evening).
• Be consistent with it for a minimum of 2 months without stopping.
• When you have done it for a whole month, spice things up a bit by doing it for 30 minutes every time, instead of 15 minutes.
• Always keep in mind the 2 most essential factors, 100% concentration and intense thought.
• Note down things you learn after every session and apply it the following day.
Within 2 months, you won’t believe how much you will have evolved.
If you are really determined to change, and see to it that you have done all what is listed above, I guarantee you will see a substantial amount of change in your life.
Want to leave a comment or ask questions? I’ll be happy to hear from you. Leave them all below and I will get in touch soonest.