You want to find out how to be confident person permanently, right? You feel you are too shy or self conscious and want to change things for the better and ultimately change your whole experience of life, isn’t it?
Well, I will be showing you how to be more confident in yourself naturally, using a special brain redesign practice called the Mind Twist Practice, which I have been using to improve upon my virtues and other aspects of my personality.
It is very simple and interesting once you understand it well and know all the benefits it comes with.
If you really want to be confident bad enough, you will find this really helpful.
But before we jump in, I would like you to know that if have any questions, by all means shoot them to me in the comments below and I’ll be more than glad to help you out. Okay?
Sweet! Let’s get ourselves started.
What is the Mind Twist Practice for Improving Self Confidence?
This is a practice that is meant to help you eliminate all the barriers that have been keeping you from living a confident life. As a man or a woman, there are many things that we are either afraid, anxious or conscious about that make us feel very sensitive.
This sensitivity makes us either shy, anxious or confused before people or in different situations.
And this translates to lost confidence. But the truth is, all these things we believe about ourselves that make us loose confidence are ideas and illusions in our mind.
And the only way to build your self confidence is to first deal with those issues so that you become free and bold. This practice will help you know the issues that hold you back, how they do and help you come out of them and ease your way into more self confidence and higher self esteem.
How the Mind Twist Practice Works
The first thing you tackle when you start doing the practice is to understand where the main cause of low self confidence comes from. There are many different reasons and situations that make folks insecure.
It may be at work when you are a new employee, or when speaking in public events, may be you feel you are too low in standards to interact with the people around you, may be you are generally shy, or perhaps some other reason.
The mind twist practice, after revealing your specific cause, helps you to smoothly fight the obstacles by giving you enough mental energy to build the self assurance you need.
And this is easily done by powering your mind up with confident thoughts continuously that will hep you change the song in your mind.
If you didn’t know, all the low self esteem and sensitivity you got is in your mind. And you have made it grow and become more visible in your personality through your own thoughts.
You have constantly held low thoughts about yourself for a very long time which have made your brain to believe you are not strong.
Having done this, your mind took up the negativity you built into it and crystallized into a character trait.
But to reverse the whole thought process, you have to think positively for a long time and in a systematic way, for your mind to take up the strong positive thoughts so as to get you brave and self confident again.
And this simple practice I’m about to show will help you do that in the best way possible.
How to Do The Mind Twist Practice
I like being more practical with stuff, so I’d suggest you try this out after you are done reading this post. It will help you see the kind of visible effects with great results you will get out of this stratagem. Okay?
Great! So here is how you go about it.
• Get a quiet, tidy place with plenty of freely flowing air – This may be anywhere in your house, or work or outside. As far as there is good ventilation, and is clean, it’s good to use. The tidiness, air and silence are very important.
• Sit down fairly comfortably – This means you sit uprightly, either on a chair or somewhere you feel comfortable. You can use a backrest but no arm or headrest. Also, make sure your spine is straight.
• Close your eyes.
• Start thinking deeply about confidence and positivity – With your eyes closed, start answering different questions about confidence like what true confidence means, how it manifests itself in a person. Then visualize a super confident person you know.
Try to point out, in your mind, the things they do that show confidence. Then ask yourself why they do it and think of how they feel when they are doing the things they do.
Think also about the things that they don’t worry about. Things like what people say about them, what people think when they do various things, how happy they are with themselves and how okay they are with the way they look. Try to boil all this down.
• Spend 15 minutes thinking about it.
• Put in your whole concentration. The whole essence of this practice is 100% concentration. If you don’t concentrate completely, you are going to find it difficult to feel something special and interesting after 15 minutes, and it will also be difficult to change on the long term.
Our minds are chattery and you need to put off the distractions aside to make this thing work for you.
But you should also know that, very few people can concentrate. Only the people who have been trained to do it can. The others including me can’t do it that easily.
Pure concentration is hard to achieve, that is why I used concentration aids to help make the most of the practice and increase the intensity of results.
• After 15 minutes, open your eyes. Notice how you feel.
How you Should Feel After 15 Minutes
Deep thinking and concentration are the main determinants of your results. If you gave your all into the practice, these are things you will note:
• The middle point of your chest has a cool wavy reassuring feeling that is deep. (It is deep peace, calmness, and confiding joy)
• Your face will be more relaxed, with no tension or worry at all, and you might even find yourself smiling.
• Your eyes will be more open than they usually are with evident peace.
• Your mind will feel refreshed and energized, and make you feel like you want to meet the world that particular time with the brave and confident smile you’ve gotten.
• You will also realize that you had been creating a monstrous world around yourself that made you not to enjoy life.
Now to Make Confidence a Permanent Trait For You
Even though you will be feeling so great after the practice, the cool feeling should last about 3 days. It won’t stay for long because your mind has not fully digested and established the aspect of confidence within your self.
You simply want to do the practice more often for your mind to rub it in and make it permanent in your personality.
So these are the things you should do to boost your mental energy and become confident.
• Be doing the mind twist practice for 15 minutes every morning and evening. (Twice per day)
• Do it continuously for 3 months without cheating (After 2 months, you will have already changed, the extra month is for perfection)
• After you’ve done it for a month, add 15 more minutes into each session making it 30 minutes in the morning and 30 minutes in the evening.
• Think deeply and put ALL your concentration every time. These are the backbone of the practice.
• Try to experiment the things you learn from the practice in the real world, that is at work, school or home.
• Think through the aspects during the day.
• Observe what people will say in regards to your confidence and positivity after 2 months.
And that is all you have to do to become more positive, strong and self confident.
As said earlier, if you got any questions, I got all the answers! Just leave your question or comment down here and I’ll be happy to reply.