Why are you struggling with stress when you can simply use your phone to manage it by turning it into a real-time biofeedback device? This will show you a continuous graph of your heart rate thus helping you breathedeeper, lower your blood pressure and relieve stress.
The azumio sleep and stress review will be very useful to you to give you every single about the company and the apps it has, its functionality, what is included in it, benefits of using it, how to use it, customer reviews on it, the cost, free stuff and the discounts that come along with it.
I will do everything to explain to you every single detail about this to enable you know how it really works so as to help you be more informed.
If you find out that I have not tackled something that you really wanted to know about about or one that I might not have tackled at all, feel free to ask and I will surely help you.
Name:Azumio sleep and stress applications
Best known for: helping people breathe deeper,lower their blood pressure relieve stress.
Ranking: 75 out of 10
What are the azumio sleep and sress applications?
The azumio sress doctor is an application which will help you by simply showing you a continuous graph of your heart rate thus helping you breathe deeper,lower your blood pressure and also relieve any stress you have.
The creator of this app is one company known as Azumio Inc which has led to the success and effectiveness of this.
How it works?
This company has an app known as stress doctor which is used to manage stress,teach you to breathe more deeply, evening out your heart rate and calming you down in just
five minutes. It does this by turning your iPhone into a real-time biofeedback device.
Biofeedback is a kind of therapy which enables users the chance to access real-time information about activity within their brain as measured by sensors.
Brain activity is monitored and processed to provide feedback
to the user. The user will then use this feedback to develop the brainwaves they wish to create and also learn to gain more control over
their brainwaves and therefore how they think and feel in every day situations.
First you have to tap the start button and then place your index finger over the camera lens on the other side of your iPhone.
When this app begins calibrating to your pulse, you will see movement occurring on two different graphs. In the lower right, you’ll see your pulse graph.
A yin-yang icon will be appearing below each wave where you breathed consistently and effectively and you should always aim to get as many points for effective breathing and it becomes like a mini game.
You can also review your past sessions and the points you scored and also share your score using facebook to your friends.
This company also has another app known as Sleep Time which is meant to enable its users be able to track and analyze sleep data via their body movements.
This app will then use this analysis to wake the user up during the ‘ideal time’ in the sleep cycle, using a :30 wake up algorithm.
By being able to stop the sleep cycle
during its lightest phase, the app says that its users will be more refreshed upon awaking.
The app also provides soundscapes or white noise which mark those behaviors that may be disruptive to sleep making users be able to analyze
their sleep patterns over time, as well as measure their pulse when they wake up awake.
What is included in the azumio stress doctor?
• You have the ability to view all your past sessions by just scrolling through your past heart waves from left to right and also see how many yin-yangs you’ve earned so far.
• You can also share information
about your Stress Doctor sessions with friends via Facebook or Twitter.
• And if you just want to delete a session, you can do that by simply
highlighting it and then tapping the trash can icon in the top right.
• You can also find the how-to video at any time under the Instructions tab, as well as read up more on why and how the app works.
Cost, discounts and free stuff.
The azumio sress doctor goea for only $4.99 which I really think it is a good price depending on what you will be getting.
There are no discount or free stuff that come along with this.
Customers review on the azumio stress doctor.
I had time to see what users of this company and its products were finding it and many have said to be having a great experience with the company.
Moreover, i have not come along any complaints from the users. So I think it’s worth your time and money.
How to use the azumio stress doctor?
• First and foremost, you have to install the application. Then after you do that, tap the start button.
• You should then place your index finger over the camera lens on the other side of your iPhone.
• As the app begins calibrating to your pulse, you will be able to see movement occurring on two different graphs.
• In the lower right, you’ll see your pulse graph and an oscillating wave
• Over the course of your session, you will be able to see your heart rate wave moving from being uneven and erratic lines to smooth, even and
regularly spaced lines.
• A yin-yang icon will then appear below each wave where you breathed consistently and effectively.
• Note that you should always aim to get as many points for effective breathing.
• You can simply end your session at any time by tapping End Session, although Stress Doctor recommends a minimum time of five minutes.
My personal thoughts about the azumio sleep and stress.
What I love about the strss doctor is that the app still gives one something to focus on when they are taking a five-minute pause, but through that focus one is able to
still lower their blood pressure, evening their heart rate, smoothen out their breathing, oxygenating the blood, reducing anxiety and lowering their levels of stress.
However what I didn’t like is that during the session when you are using the stress doctor app, you should make sure your fingertip is covering the camera lens completely, you should not press too hard on the camera lens and that your hands must be warm before you start.
If you have any questions, concerns and comments about this, you are free to ask and I will surely help you out to the best of my ability.